Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Celebrity Scientologists

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

HERE IS A LIST OF CELEBRITY SCIENTOLOGISTS:

http://www.scientology-kills.org/celebrities/celebrities.htm

Anne Archer

Beck Hansen

Billy Sheehan

Carina Ricco

Carl W. Röhrig

Catherine Bell

Chick Corea

Chris Masterson

Corin Nemec

Danny Masterson

Edgar Winter

Eduardo Palomo

Erika Christensen

Geoffrey Lewis

Giovanni Ribisi

Greta Van Susteren

Haywood Nelson

Isaac Hayes

Jason Beghe

Jason Lee

Jeff Pomerantz

Jenna Elfman

Jennifer Aspen

John Travolta

Judy Norton

Juliette Lewis

Karen Nelson Bell

Kate Ceberano

Keith Code

Kelly Preston

Kimberly Kates

Kirstie Alley

Leah Remini

Lisa Marie Presley

Lynsey Bartilson

Marisol Nichols

Michael Fairman

Michael Roberts

Michelle Stafford

Nancy Cartwright

Pablo Santos

Priscilla Presley

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, Jr.

Sharon Case

Sofia Milos

Terry Jastrow

Tom Cruise

Xavier Deluc

^^ There is quotes on there by the specific celebrity regarding their choice in "religion".

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

"I am no longer stuck in the bottomless pit of despair and apathy. Having achieved the state of Clear is the single most important thing that I've done for myself. It has allowed me to experience life in a way I only imagined."

Juliette Lewis
    Actress & Singer

" Scientology is the gateway to eternity. It is the path to happiness and total spiritual freedom. Until one has experienced the technology of Scientology it's unlikely that one will ever experience these wonderful discoveries. I know because it has worked for me. The more time and effort I invest, the more I receive. I highly recommend it."

Isaac Hayes
    Musician/Actor

"Without Scientology, I would be in an alley somewhere, looking for dope,"

Giovanni Ribisi
    Actor

*My husband has been a Scientologist for years, and I kept hearing him talk about Dianetics. So he gave me the book, which I said I'm not gonna read--it's too big. I'm not a big reader.. And then one day I ran into a situation that made me like, frazzled. I had a job dancing on Murder, She Wrote, and I was spending the night at my now-husband, boyfriend-at-the-time's house. I was so used to the alarm that it didn't wake me up, and I woke up an hour and a half after I was supposed to be there. And you know, you get that panic: "Oh, God! Ohhhh!" I got in the car and I was all frazzled and starting to cry and was rushed, and I couldn't think. I couldn't even put my seatbelt on. I was just a mess. Then I went, Wait a minute--that's purely reactive and insane. Look, I went, you're in the car, you can't get there any faster. So just turn the music on, enjoy. This has happened to me before and I arrived on the set and messed everybody's day up. Being so apologetic is really pushing people away and turning them off--and I had a horrible shoot. It's not optimum. So this time, I said, wait a sec. Now let's just apply what you learned last night. And I went da-da-da, da-da-da and got a lot more analytical about the situation. When I got there, I said, "I'm very sorry I'm late. The alarm didn't wake me up." And they said, "That's fine. We're not going to get to you for another few hours. Just take your time, relax. Get some coffee." Like, wow! I went, This is great. I like this. This helps me. It's just very simple: Scientology helps me live my life better. **

Jenna Elfman
    Actress

3. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

i heard celebritys jus became scientologist
    to hide their homosexuality.....
    an that the
    scientologist
    were just blackamiling them....

yeh...

4. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

Isaac Hayes

oh noes!!

read dianetics way the hell back in the day..didnt interest me much though..

5. coco chanel

coco chanel Member

i wonder what issac hayes thought about the south park episode that clowned the fuck out of scientology

6. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

Celebrities are fucking insane.
    Someone please start killing them all.

7. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

yeh fer real....
    psychos...
    am tom Cruise most of all....

He likes bein ball gagged
    an tea bagged.

8. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

9. Herbivore

Herbivore Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil
    @Jan 24 2006, 04:39 PM
    Celebrities are fucking insane.
    Someone please start killing them all.
    [post=4282833]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]
    Maybe not kill them, but definitely sterilize them so that they can't reproduce.

10. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

nooooo ^^^ kill them....
    Most actors children dont
    even become actors....

These things arent born....

11. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

nooooo ^^^ kill them....
    Most actors children dont
    even become actors....

These things arent born....

12. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

ehhhh....they're harmless and like attention...puttem in a petting zoo instead.

13. Antron

Antron Junior Member

:haha: :haha: :haha:

i wonder how isaac hayes felt about the southpark episode.

14. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

15. John Birch

John Birch Member

i wish i could get paid to do what essentially a court jester did in the medieval days, except now these people get milions of dollars to work a few months each year and then complain about how fucked up their lives are... jeus christ, buy a big bag of weed and go hiking....that solves my problems usually... and if not alcohol and xanax do the job...