celebrity boxing

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im going with vanilla ice on this next one.

willis might be a felon an all that, but anyone that saw vanilla smash the mtv offices knows dudes got a whole lot to be pissed off about... hes vanilla ice for christ sake, youd be pissed too.

Originally posted by ese

I flicked by and saw tanya harding suckerpunch paula jones after she gave up...that was all I need to see...

i wouldnt exactly call it a sucker punch....i mean, the ref didnt exactly say the fight was over, did he? i thought that last fight with paula jones and harding was pretty funny though...i had a feeling tanya was going to win, she just had this evil, evil look in her eye, and shes a very evil person anyhow...look what she did to kerrigen. paula just kept turning her back and tried to hide behind the ref.....i found the whole show to be pretty amusing and the best part about it was micheal buffer doing the ring announcing. i can never get enough of micheal buffer.......

yo if yall wanna see some real ass celebrity knock out shit yo get that bitch ass mafucka J.C. to get in the ring with this mafucka right here! yo i float like a butterfly and beat the fuck outa you like a god damn prison riot!

CHRIST PUNCHER 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, DING DING DING NEW HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION ONER

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo if yall wanna see some real ass celebrity knock out shit yo get that bitch ass mafucka J.C. to get in the ring with this mafucka right here! yo i float like a butterfly and beat the fuck outa you like a god damn prison riot!

CHRIST PUNCHER 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, DING DING DING NEW HEAVY WEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION ONER

:lol: wow

Archived