CD stuck in player....whats yours?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I know you all hear music...and lots of music.Different types of music etc

But from time to time a cd stays and plays for a long time with no particular reason.

Last year, when i was working with my computer more than ever i was listening to MANU CHAO "clandestino" nonstop.

I like that cd but its not my favorite in any way...its just that for a reason whenever in to photoshop that cd played...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Manu Chao fucking rocks. Have you heard his latest, "Proxima Estacion: Esperanza"? It's pretty ill, maybe better than "Clandestino".

CD stuck in the player right now is "Mixed Emotional Features", by Mocean Worker. The second track, "Detonator", is on repeat. Song makes me feel like a bad ass AND brightens up my day at the same time. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest aymet one

Aesop Rock- Float

I got that cd a long long time ago, and there still hasn't been a week where I didn't listen to it. Labor Days drops tomorrow...

lately:

aesop rock-float

sole-bottle of humans

thievery corporation

DJ Shadow

l'roneus-imaginarium

old hardcore: current, shotmaker, angel hair etc...

old punk: superchunk, jawbreaker, samiam

Originally posted by fr8lover:

RIVAL SCHOOLS - "UNITED BY FATE"

go out and pick it up!

SON OF A BITCH!. i thought i was going to be first to post that. damn. i got an advanced copy and ive been rockin like dokken ever since.

shit is so good. im going to see them tomorrow night. EX quicksand, burn, iceburn, and judge....how can you ask for more..well, that is until the new burn album comes out.

mines the same as CATS... jedimind tricks..

or maybe Cannibal Ox..s.eems those both are getting lots of play...

also for some reason i keep listening to Simian drugs...<elp and illbill>...hmm

now that i think about it for some really starnge reason i listen to Necro now a little to much as well-

Originally posted by please.die:

just heard rival schools..pretty rockin..i'm hella nervous about the new burn though, I just hope they still are what they were..

have you seen the burn website? www.shallbejudged.com

they have Alan back on drums, its still Chaka singing, and Gavin on lead, but they have possibly the best hardcore bassist for burn ever my man Manny from Stillsuit, and Glassjaw, and then they pulled the wild card by adding Vic from inside outshelter108 fame on second guitar. good deal. vic and alan were in Beyond together...

they say over and over again that its real important to them to still sound like burn. and not what current hardcore trend is going on now.

theres two records comming out. some of the original songs recorded but never released..the famed "new morality" tracks, plus six songs on an equal vision release called "cleanse". five new songs plus decay form the comp on temperance records years ago.

"FIGHT BACK! FIGHT BACK!"

Archived