Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CD stuck in player....whats yours?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Sep 17, 2001.

1. I know you all hear music...and lots of music.Different types of music etc
    But from time to time a cd stays and plays for a long time with no particular reason.
    Last year, when i was working with my computer more than ever i was listening to MANU CHAO "clandestino" nonstop.
    I like that cd but its not my favorite in any way...its just that for a reason whenever in to photoshop that cd played...

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

king of the bongo bong...... jeez, what a silly song, i didnt think those guys were a serious band.

jawbreaker- dear you.

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

taucher mp3's for me right now, i havnt listned to many cds latley, as i never get too far away from my computer

4. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

network plus study guide
    im an idiot

------------------
    brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Monsieurs Dimitri's Deluxe House of Funk.

6. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

The cd ive been listening to the most lately is the Dead Kennedys- "Give me convenience or Give me Death"

7. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

8. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

stetsasonic- greatest hits...off da meat rack

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

benumb - soul of the martyr

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

10. asteriskoner

asteriskoner Banned

11. AeRoS0ul

AeRoS0ul Member

Breakstra456......Part two.

12. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

aceyalone -accepted eletric

13. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

my cd is stuck with
    mos def-black on both sides.

------------------
    Stonecutters #1

14. Manu Chao fucking rocks. Have you heard his latest, "Proxima Estacion: Esperanza"? It's pretty ill, maybe better than "Clandestino".

CD stuck in the player right now is "Mixed Emotional Features", by Mocean Worker. The second track, "Detonator", is on repeat. Song makes me feel like a bad ass AND brightens up my day at the same time. Beer,

El Mamerro

15. maskoner

maskoner Member