Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CD help

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jan 4, 2003.

1. ... your ordinary cd drive is broken and you only have a cd recorder, how would you move on copying an audio cd...copy it on the hardisk and then?....

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Copy it to your shit, and play with winamp? I use MusicMatch to copy shit to my shit.....I dont really get what your asking though....

3. umm, you're right...it doesnt make sense.

I want to burn a cd, make a cd copy of an existing audio cd...i usually just put the cd on my cd drive and an empty cd on the cd recorder and then my burning progarm would do the rest....read from one drive and copy to the other at once.
    Now that my cd drive is broken, i only have the recorder...when i copy a cd on my HD it comes in a format that cant be written on the empty cd as audio...thats my prob, what to do so i can write audio tracks from my HD to a cd and being able to play it in regular cd player

4. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

IF YOUR CD DRIVE IS BROKE I DONT SEE HOW YOU COULD DOWNLOAD IT AT ALL TO YOUR HARD DRIVE, CUZ IF YOU COULD DO THAT YOU COULD PLAY IT ON THE CD DRIVE.

5. ok

We will leave all the options with their default settings. Follow carefully the instructions. Good luck!

1. If the audio tracks you want to write to a CD are not in a Wav.format, please save them first into this format (see Saving audio tracks).
    2. Click on the Audio-CD icon in the New Compilation dialog window which opens after you start Nero. If you have already opened Nero, you can reach this dialog window through the icon for "New Compilation".

On the property sheets, the Audio-CD card is on the top.

3. Now click on the New button at the right.
    4. The corresponding blank compilation window for Audio CD opens.
    5. If the File Browser has not yet been opened, you can do that now by entering the VIEW>New File Browser command or by clicking on the File Browser icon.
    6. Using drag&drop, compile the files for the Audio CD by clicking on the desired files in the File Browser with the mouse and then dragging them into the compilation window.

7. Now open the Write CD dialog. The easiest way to do this is to click on the Write CD icon in the toolbar. You will then go to the Write CD dialog box, which will undoubtedly look familiar to you: it is the same box which you saw for the creation of a new compilation, only now the Burn property sheet is shown on the top.
    8. You will see several boxes, of which some have already been selected. All of the preferences may now be examined and changed if necessary.

9. Confirm by clicking on Write.
    10. Finally, the CD will be ejected.
    11. You may now check to see for yourself what was written onto your new CD by re-inserting the CD and clicking on the CD info icon.

Important: if your audio CD contains crackling noises or sounds strangely distorted, you have most likely trouble with the so-called "Audio Jitter". These problems are case by hardware failures to read audio data correctly. Please refer to Checking the audio features of your CD-ROM drive and CD ROM-Read speed settings.