CD EXCHANGE : REVIEWS :

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i sent mine out over a week ago. whoever i sent it to, i apologize, I sent you the wrong CD, that CD was supposed to go out to another party. I hope you still enjoy some of it. Anyway I sent whomever a gang of postal stickers to make up for my mistake. And I still have not got shit... :hatred:

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

dazzle:

I do believe i read in the initial thread that you got it, but i can't find it. You enjoy some of my overload of music?

Indeed I did, indeed I did. Enjoying it very much, I must say. A mix CD in the truest sense. Waiting for the ever-elusive review thread to give it an official mark-up :D

Originally posted by Milton

Whoever sent mine, I enjoyed it very much. Sorry mine is so late my burner broke and I had to transfer it to my friends house and then burn it there and we got in an argument and blah blah blah...

Man would you please start an online journal or something ? A significant part of your life seems to be made of up various domestic incidents. I for one would find the regular description of these incidents highly entertaining. :spin:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

............ Yoink? Where you at homie?

sorry mang...been quite busy lately havent gotten the time lately to check this ish.

I havent gotten mine yet (Milton) but Ill be looking out for it. Glad you liked the one I sent...its kinda mixed......anyways Update for me I allready said it another thread beards and sooki are getting theirs from me this weekend.

Since this thread is here...make it the review thread...whomever can get flicks do it, if you cant just reveiw what you got..Im interested to see what some people put....I have flicks of the one I sent out, and I have sookies in my possesion (two ubertastic mixes) soooo...reveiw away...Im goin to eat and do some shiz. Ill check back later.

I knew I was gonna get Yoink!

The mix is great man, I'm just waiting for the review thread.

I doubt mine will live up to the standards yours has set, but I tried. You will laugh, you will cry, just the way any good movie experience should be...

Ethreadz Experience:

1. Yak Ballz - Skywalker's here

2. Yak Ballz - Pimped Out (Cage)

3. Chan - Chronic Whisper

4. Chan - Explosion (Akrobatic Breeze, Evahflowin, C-Ray Walz)

5. D.I.T.C - Day One (Diamond, Big L, Lord Finesse, OC, AG)

6. D.I.T.C - Foudatron

7. Hangar 18 - Hangar Baby

8. Hangar 18 - You Don't Know The Hangar

9. Kool G Rap - Streets of NY

10. Kool G Rap - Fast Life (NAS)

11. Hand Held Aspects - Sing Sing

12. Nobs - The Critic

13. Eibol - Rhythm

14. 105AKA - Thorn

15. Juice - It's a Family Affair

16. Juice - The Return '03

17. Block McCloud - Violence

18. Will Tell - Get Em Up

19. Pumpkinhead - We Back

20. Stronghold - Hectic

21. Stronghold - Top of the Foodchain

22. Smut Peddlers - Medicated Minutes

23. Smut Peddlers - Bottom Feeders

24. Ghost Couldron - Enjoy

Ethreadz hooked it up proper with music I haven't heard that's good. I enjoyed listening to this mix quite a few times all the way through. My friends were also impressed by the amount of quality tracks. Good stuff, sorry I don't have pictures.

Hehe, he thoroughly enjoyed my mix I sent too, although it only had like 12 songs or something. I fucked up and didn't include a discography, and now I can't remember exactly what I put on there in what order. Fucktard I am.

Ethreads: maybe email me your phone number, I have long distance for free, let me listen to the beginning of each track and I can recall what they were. Big sorry for screwing that up. It's k_rad_hax0r at hotmail dot com.

Yoink's Mix! (I don't know if there is a better title)

Aphex Twin - Window Licker

Amon Tobin - Cosmic Retro Intro Outro

Beastie Boys - Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun

Kool Keith - Rockets on the Battlefield

Prefuse 73 - Plastic (Ft. Diverse)

Blackalicious - Reanimation

Prefuse 73 - Love You Bring

Manu Chau - Track 1

Los Pericos - Runaway

The Pixies - Where is my Mind?

Boards of Canada - Aquarius

Massive Attack - Risingson

Portishead - Numb

The mix is great, it has a nice mellow vibe throughout. Some highlights were Window Licker, Track 1 and Runaway, which I hadn't heard before. It's definitely getting steady rotation in my car radio, and the cover is dope if you want to post pictures.

Good Show...

Man... Yoink is in the know, it seems, when it comes to the IDM... Mamerro is another person to talk to about that kind of music and BROWNer. Very good stuff, and if you like that kind of music, visit me on the slsk room, I have the newest Square Pusher, which Mamerro recommended to me, and it's very sick.

this CD trade thing for me its kinda like when i was in high school and the teacher gave us all the homework for the entire quarter and gave us the chance to hand it in whenever with no due dates other then the last day of the quarter then it would be do.

but i am sending my CD out tomorrow

what can i say i have a drinking problem i forget things :innocent:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

.., I have the newest Square Pusher, which Mamerro recommended to me, and it's very sick.

word they came through with that one, its been in heavy rotation in the ipod.

oh and milton track one (manu chau) is actually called Merry blues. I forgot to get the track title before I printed it out...My bad.

Originally posted by DETO

i sent mine out over a week ago. whoever i sent it to, i apologize, I sent you the wrong CD, that CD was supposed to go out to another party. I hope you still enjoy some of it. Anyway I sent whomever a gang of postal stickers to make up for my mistake. And I still have not got shit... :hatred:

that would be me. got it a few days back. yeah digging it holmes.. thanks. and i got you mang... give me a few more days and its on the way. (monday) 2 are the way to make up for my delay.

what cd was i supposed to get? and where's the artwork??? or is that on the other cd?

Dazzle's Mix

1. The Coast

2. Chore - The Hitchhiker

3. Choke - Concrete Timeline

4. Fairweather - Alaska

5. Rescue - Yeah Bro This Is How The Story Goes

6. Tomorrow's Rescue - Texas Heat Is On The Rise

7. By A Thread - A Stale Goodbye

8. Hell Is For Heroes - Few Against Many

9. North Of America - Speech Is An Experiment

10. The Escape Engine - A Lesson In Futility

11. Albert React - Breathe

12. Selfmademan - Who Will Sing To This?

13. Deville - 3 Months

14. Choke - Not The Answer

15. Rise Against - Swing Life Away

16. On The Might Of Princes - The Water VS. The Anchor

17. Clearmotive - We're All For The World

18 Cursive - Staying Alive

I'll scan the art work some other time and give a review if thats what we're supposed to be doing, since all i've said so far is that its good.

Also, dazzle, if you want me to i can just post up the cover/back with the track list of mine instead of you scanning them or typing out the tracklist. Let me know if you want me to throw those on here.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

that would be me. got it a few days back. yeah digging it holmes.. thanks. and i got you mang... give me a few more days and its on the way. (monday) 2 are the way to make up for my delay.

what cd was i supposed to get? and where's the artwork??? or is that on the other cd?

right on. glad to know it was recieved. and yeah the artwork along with th correct CD went to North Carolina. (see deto's prom thread) but i'll hit you up with another disc as well, just downloaded a gang of new music (i know abc, i know! :lol: ) and just copped a few new CD's. i send you out the new disc as well a some artwork. </span>