CD CLUBS FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE

caL

allright, i signed up for BMG like 4 years ago and i bought a bunch for 11 cents or whatever and later on bought the 2 or 3 for full price....

and these fuckers are still sending me a damn cd every now and then. some times i forget to send it back and these credit companys send me letters saying there gonna beat my ass if i dont pay (not really)

can they really fuck up your credit, just by knowing where you live and what your name is?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I no shit did that with bmg, a good eight to ten years ago, but the catch was i only got the first five cds or whatever free, i never paid after that, and for some odd reason i never got fucked for it....like seriously NEO style I was the one, the anamoly that fucked their snag.

bling.

Originally posted by ARCEL

just keep all the shit they send you, i don't think the credit thing is truthful

and order more cds, then don't pay for them. if something happens, just say you never received them hahha

Well personally I wouldn't wanna risk it with my credit...

i did that 12 bucs for 1 cent shit when i was a kid not knowing you become a member and have to by cds at regular price every now and then...i just sent them a check by my parents for one cd at regular price and 1 cent and shipping costs and wrote them a letter to cancel my mebership because i didnt know and they canceled my ish

Archived