CAVITIYS?

JaZe_:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A couple years back i went to the dentist for the first time in 7 years and was told i had 12 cavities. I had to get 2 root canals.

I brushed and still brush 2-3 times a day, but if you don't floss, it don't mean shit besides fresh breath.

So, don't forget to floss is the lesson here

my teeth were fine until 2 years ago. I went to the dentist and they pumped my mouth full of lead. maybe 5. plus when they pullled a jack move on my mouth for my wisdom teeth, they left one of my back molars with an exposed root. That shit hurts when anything gets back there.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist+Apr 1 2006, 07:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CinchedWaist - Apr 1 2006, 07:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Flavicon@Apr 1 2006, 07:29 PM

So, don't forget to floss is the lesson here

yup. I asked my dentist once if a person had to either floss or brush, which would be better and he said floss. Good for the teeth AND gums, which is very important.

I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled soon....I don't wanna.

[/b]

my mouth was on the rag for like 3 days, shooting out blood and bone fragments. It was such a better feeling than when i had them in though.

oh boy oh boy - i hateee the dentist

when i was a kid i admit that i was less than stellar at taking care of my teef - so i had many cavaties and silver caps.

- then m adult teeth started to grow in crooked, so they pulled 4 baby molars to allow room for my teeth to space out.

- then i got braces for 2 years - and they pulled out 4 ADULT molars to make room to straighten my teeth (apparently i have the tiniest mouth ever)

- but in total now, i probably have about 10 ish cavaties - and i take great care of my teeth - my dentist basically said there was nothing i could do about it - DEEP GROOVES and SOFT TEETH - so i'm fucked