Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

caustic christ and missing digits...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Sep 11, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

the band caustic christ cancelled a bunch of shows... one of the members sent out an email explaning the cancellations... here is an excerpt:
    "…I drank a beer that Texas James gave me that was laced with Liquid Acid and house hold cleaners wandered off and appeared 13 hrs later in a local hospital missing my right index finger."
    now that is fucking punk... i think...

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

missing fingers after 13 hours on acid is definatly punk rock....good stuff

3. dai

dai Senior Member

fuck i was thinking it was some new game show!

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

if you don't do the acid beer you're not punk rock enough for your studded belt. and you've got two index fingers, you're definitely not cool.

5. socrates

socrates Guest

HE gets my vote of confidence for being PUNK

6. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

holy shit that is punk rock...you post up the entire email...that sounds like a good read

7. When

When 12oz Loyalist

tee hee!
    thats some shit.

8. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

get the fuck outta dodge

holy fucking shit!!!!! caustic fuckin christ has the worst luck ever. when we were playing with those guys last march , right after they started playing shows , their original drummer got hit by a car and was in a coma for months. does anyone know who it was (name wise) because id like to ask those guys what he deal is...

9. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

we've got a band like that here.. called desiring dead flesh... they are FUCKING NUTS.. the drummer was getting spit on by these punk kids.. cuz i guess its some sort of punk apreciation... anyway he said next person to spit gets a slit throat..well they did, and he damn near did it..it took 5 heavy ass hardcore kids to hold his arms back from slashing this fucking kids neck.. thank god for hardcore.

10. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

shooting yourself in the face is fucking punk

11. vinyl junkie

Re: get the fuck outta dodge

i believe it was corey...

12. mikro137

mikro137 Guest

Re: Re: get the fuck outta dodge

holy fucking shit no way! i could honestly see that happening to him more than anyone else... that really sucks , imm have to bring him a get well card when they get back....

hey vinyll , where are you getting this exclusive info?

mikrone37

13. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Re: Re: Re: get the fuck outta dodge

Hold it right there.... honesty is not punk rock.

14. vinyl junkie

Re: Re: Re: get the fuck outta dodge

from the booker at my club...

15. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

punk fuckin' rock (to the mother fucking extreme..hell yes! )