Cause I feel the need to share.

deznatori

**You want to LOOK** Cause I feel the need to share.

For those of you who feel the need. I have uploaded quite a bit of my archive on to my hosting site. For easy posting here mostly. All flix are mine. Some I got through trades but I have all of em. Surf around and enjoy. There are about 850 freights and some other stuff. Listed where it is easy to move around. You'll see when you get there. Feel free to leave comments on the board there or here. I haven't begun the walls and bombing. But they will get there. More stuff gets put on whenever I get a roll of film developed. I am going to start listing new arrivals in a continuous list if anyone wants to look at it in the future.

http://www.pbase.com/fr8rider

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Holy crap. How did this slip by?

Thanks!

It slipped by cause I haven't made any big deal about it. I didn't post anything before because I still had a ton of flix to put up. Wait for the bombing and walls. Glad you think it is nice.

i found your site a few weeks ago and went back to it yesterday. i think you added some new stuff but i wasn't sure. good idea about listing the new flicks. and great collection.

i see you've added more. we must have a line down here that that goes right up to where you are.

Guest THE LAW

there's a lot of really nice content on the site... THE LAW wishes the e2es and such could be viewed at a larger size. you can barely see them as it is....

keep up the good work though. THE LAW's visit was enjoyable.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

damn, the nace section is great. the one lead did is perfect. don't know what else to say. i've got some flix he gave me a few months back. i'll have to scan them and get them over to you somehow.

You can e-mail them to me if you wish fr8rider@fuse.net

LAW- pbase is wierd about some flix. Larger flix come out really small sometimes and smaller stuff enlarges sometimes. I wish I knew how to manipulate it. Connecters are alot smaller than normal size.

And I catch fr8's rolling through southwest Ohio.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by deznatori

You can e-mail them to me if you wish fr8rider@fuse.net

LAW- pbase is wierd about some flix. Larger flix come out really small sometimes and smaller stuff enlarges sometimes. I wish I knew how to manipulate it. Connecters are alot smaller than normal size.

And I catch fr8's rolling through southwest Ohio.

yeah...the site is really cool, i just wish i could see the pieces on the connector flicks. it would be really awesome if they were bigger..

THE LAW will reiterate, however, nice work.

Archived