caught in the act

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i went over to this girls house, cause i like her. and she's sick and wants me to paint in front of her fine sexy ass. so she feeds me and we talk and i paint.

soooo

i finished the canvas and she wanted my company in her bed. im rubbin her legs and under the blanket with her. she gets up to turn off the light and we're just romancing eachother.. it was great.. this girl is totally hot and has an awesom personality. real cool.

so we're back in the blankets and all of a sudden, the fuckin door opens up and all i see is these two eyes of MASS CONFUSION. he tuned on the lights and we're just lookin at him..

i told myself that this guy is going to kick your ass.. get up willy, youre laying down, get up and stand ground, youre in a bad position..lol. so i get up and this guy greets me. hi willy and shakes me hand.

this guy is becoming a police officer pretty soon and he spent the whole night at SUPER BRAWL..(like ultimate fighting, big island boys -vs- gracie fam.) so this guy has been watching fighting all night long and for some reason, he didnt even get pissed with me. but he was pissed.

i asked to use the bathroom and i use it casually and walk in the room casually.. where they have been talking about what he had just seen. he walks out and all i can say is, " this is so fucked up" i felt like asking the guy if he wants, he can try fight with me, if it were to make him feel like a man. but my concern was for the girl. if he wanted to do anything, im sure he would have done it.

i feel kinda sorry for the guy. but i like her

i wouldnt mind if my being there either gets them dumped and i can still talk or... if they get a stronger relationship out of it and married or something.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest willy.wonka

i got her pictures..

she's hot... trust me.

well, i left the room and when i walked back in, he walked out. we talked about the canvas i just painted and how much i was selling it for and in a way, i was sorry.

this guy is cool, i drank with him only once and thats how i know this guy. he's not a friend or anything, i dont know him, just know he's cool and thier relationship is falling apart cause she's not in love with him..i think she just really loves him and doesnt want to see him get hurt. but lookin after her own back as well.

so he left the room and the door was closed and we kinda giggled as if we couldnt believe how fucked the shituation was. she told me that he said that he was very uncomfortable seeing that and she told him that its not the first time. pretty crazy...thats when i walked in. im sure he asked, whats going on, whats going on between you and willy.

i met this girl though my homegirl. we kinda have a family out here that consists of hawaiian vietnamese pilipinos and brazilians gils, some black and white people, but we're all family.

i just think of passion when im in this situation. i like her, she likes me. we go for it, not thinking of any concenquences.

girls around here say im a playa pimp, but im not.. i think i just have thier skills.

Originally posted by fatalist@Nov 21 2004, 07:42 PM

that is one crazy story, seriously dude...props on not getting your ass beat...HEY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK, SHE WON'T DO THE SAME THING TO YOU..i say, hit it, and leave

Naw fuck that. Johnny says dude is a wheel and she sounds nutty to me to keep her man in the dark for fucking 3 years.

Guest willy.wonka

you know what.. im not worried about anything.

i like her and she likes me. i know whats going on, i think i know more than they do. i know why that guy didnt try to kick my ass. i know why she is hesitant to leave him. i feel that she sees something in me, she tells her homegirl, my vietnamese sister that im one of the only people that she could really talk to.

i just got off the phone with her and she told me that it was crazy, cause she wanted to "rape" me and before homie opened the door, i was going to start kissin on her neck and she was going to tell me how much she wanted me.. pretty nuts.

you can look for my old thread "love boat" for pictures of girls

Guest willy.wonka

im not sure what happened... i know he was mad, but i think he was protecting his ass as well.i was tempted to ask for a fight if he wanted.

as for homegirl

seasons change, people change