caught cheating....

Guest mopius

Guest mopius
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mopius
Guest mopius
Guest mugshot
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

"Get a life" over Nace is some tough irony to swallow. Disrespect multiplied by ignorance.

anyone who sees that fr8 should seriously try to fix that.

Originally posted by mugshot

anyone who sees that fr8 should seriously try to fix that.

I'm saying. I'd bet that that's an AA autumn gold fill, so hook it up hoever catches it next.

Pure fucking rules. That's some creative shit, for sure. Too bad he had to go back and fix the diss before it rolled out. I guess some people have personal space issues. Not naming names or blaming anyone, but no one went over anyone else.

Originally posted by HAL

Pure fucking rules. That's some creative shit, for sure. Too bad he had to go back and fix the diss before it rolled out. I guess some people have personal space issues. Not naming names or blaming anyone, but no one went over anyone else.

dont even fucking get me started...CREATIVE!!! dude who the fuck tops fools like that...he did the same thing to NACERIP...kid wonders why he has so many problems and his trains get caped...fucking dumb shit...so next time anyones pannel im not freinds with roles into my layup i should just get a ladder and bang my shit into the top of theirs taking out bubbles and touching the tops of their letters, for the sake of creativity and "breaking some ground" right!!!....i would hope i would get dissed too..man i cant belive you would say "creative"......anyone, please!!!!

Everybody digs them birds but I can't stand that shit...That's all Sigon Paints...check those bucket letters....ha!

I don't want to be a Dick,nevermind I want to be a HUGE Penis Face when I am subjected to graffiti like that!!!

Archived