Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Caught Cheatin...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

damn. I just got a bite to eat with YGBlood and another friend, and we got a free show on our way back. Some sorry fucker got caught cheating on his girlfriend in the middle of the street. We're coming around the corner downtown and see a suv screech to the curb with some chick in high heels get out and start walking away. as this happens a nice new mitsubishi 2 door with a hot chick in it screeches up next to the suv. girl starts fucking yelling at the guy about him cheaing "WAS SHE WORTH IT?" while she has his car boxed in. she keeps yelling for him to pull over. she pulls ahead, and gets out. homeboy puts his car in reverse then slams backwards through a red light, and takes off. meanwhile the girl who he was cheating with is long gone...once the girlfriend started yelling, she started booking it down the street.

hectic. they kept circling the blocks chasing each other. buddy went wrong way down two one way streets to get away from her.

he was super greasy too....and she was really hot. she's probably better off...

2. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

damn, i hate cheaters, ever notice its always the ugly ones with the hot chicks that get caught cheating...shit if i was ugly and had a blazin girl i wouldnt do a damn thing wrong

3. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

ahahaha...

shits was too funny.

4. Daze One Million

what time is it over there, cuz its like 5:30a over here

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

2:30. we got back like 30 minutes ago

6. Daze One Million

oh allright so it wasnt all at dawn or nothing...but damn that dude is a bitch, he was runnin from his girl? wtf?

7. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

the best thing to do in a situation like that is to confront the bitch, and definately not run away. haha what kind of pussy runs away ?

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

he would have got smacked the fuck up from the looks of it. she wasn't in the mood for reasoning I bet...

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

reasoning wasn't what i had in mind

10. Daze One Million

i rather just get slapped than run away, that dudes a bitch, any of you try and hit on her? ;) i mean she looked good and is single

11. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

we were trying not to get hit BY her. she was out for blood.

12. Daze One Million

seriously though how dumb can you be, if she looks that good she can most likely get who ever the fuck she wants...stupid people these days, too bad you guys and film it or something

13. Daze One Million

if she was out for blood, then how come yg aint holla back?

14. doctor_slump

doctor_slump Member

o whaaaaaaaaaaatt...

hahahahahahahaa...! WTF...?

death to cheaters...!!

15. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

fuck that bitch was driving in reverse down a one way street.

she would beat all are asses:crazy: