Caught Cheatin...

Ski Mask

damn. I just got a bite to eat with YGBlood and another friend, and we got a free show on our way back. Some sorry fucker got caught cheating on his girlfriend in the middle of the street. We're coming around the corner downtown and see a suv screech to the curb with some chick in high heels get out and start walking away. as this happens a nice new mitsubishi 2 door with a hot chick in it screeches up next to the suv. girl starts fucking yelling at the guy about him cheaing "WAS SHE WORTH IT?" while she has his car boxed in. she keeps yelling for him to pull over. she pulls ahead, and gets out. homeboy puts his car in reverse then slams backwards through a red light, and takes off. meanwhile the girl who he was cheating with is long gone...once the girlfriend started yelling, she started booking it down the street.

hectic. they kept circling the blocks chasing each other. buddy went wrong way down two one way streets to get away from her.

he was super greasy too....and she was really hot. she's probably better off...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i rather just get slapped than run away, that dudes a bitch, any of you try and hit on her? ;) i mean she looked good and is single

we were trying not to get hit BY her. she was out for blood.

Originally posted by mr_president

:lol:

i dont get why guys with fine girls cheat... fucking greedy fucks!

:mad2: :heated:

seriously though how dumb can you be, if she looks that good she can most likely get who ever the fuck she wants...stupid people these days, too bad you guys and film it or something

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

my friend just got caught cheating with his best friends girl. we all knew and weren't saying shit, he didn't know we knew. he brought the chick home one night and her boyfriend was sitting down the street in his car, he came, got out and said what the fuck is this. she told him, theres some things i can talk to him about that i can't talk to you. next day kid got a voicemail saying, if you go near my girl again i'm going to kill you... rightfully so.

crazy story..not gonna tell you how it ended tho..

i was with this girl years ago in about the 7th grade..did everything together but never fucked or touched..just hung out and kissed..well she moved away and we had to end it because we were so young and had no way to see each other..years pasted and i'm now with this new girl and now i'm in the 10th grade..were chillen never fucked her..just some good ol' times yknow?..two weeks after we first touched down to start really getting serious i finally go over her house(never been there) just to find out that the girl from 7th grade was her fucking older sister!.. few more weeks passed and some how me and her older sister is at the park down the street at night,we were smoking and talking about the times we had..then she layed back on me..then i turned her around and looked at her...befor you know it my dick was out and shes blowing me right there next to the slide..i worked right around the corner from them about a block or two away so she told me to come over in the morning befor i go to work so me not caring said ok..i get there this beautifl carmel skinned about 5'6 thick hips phat ass nice breastted girl was standing in the door way waiting for me in nothing but a 2 sizes too small white t-shirt..so i did what any guy would do..i took off my jacket befor it hit the floor i was in the doorway,threw her on the couch..beat it up lovely nutted about 2 times and beat it up again..the whole time we was fukin i didn't hear anything because i didn't want to and nither did she..so we ignored every noise..the girl i had been with(her younger sister) was standing there watching for about 2 min. at least..we both noticed her there at the same time -----------------

Re: crazy story..not gonna tell you how it ended tho..

Originally posted by NOUM

i..the girl i had been with(her younger sister) was standing there watching for about 2 min. at least..we both noticed her there at the same time -----------------

hahahaha thats funny

man, homeboy was scared. seriously, if your gonna cheat and act like a "big man", fuking step up! dont fucking run away from the girl that you cheated on. that's a boy that you just saw. running away and shit. fuck being a pussy.

Re: crazy story..not gonna tell you how it ended tho..

Originally posted by NOUM

i was with this girl years ago in about the 7th grade..did everything together but never fucked or touched..just hung out and kissed..well she moved away and we had to end it because we were so young and had no way to see each other..years pasted and i'm now with this new girl and now i'm in the 10th grade..were chillen never fucked her..just some good ol' times yknow?..two weeks after we first touched down to start really getting serious i finally go over her house(never been there) just to find out that the girl from 7th grade was her fucking older sister!.. few more weeks passed and some how me and her older sister is at the park down the street at night,we were smoking and talking about the times we had..then she layed back on me..then i turned her around and looked at her...befor you know it my dick was out and shes blowing me right there next to the slide..i worked right around the corner from them about a block or two away so she told me to come over in the morning befor i go to work so me not caring said ok..i get there this beautifl carmel skinned about 5'6 thick hips phat ass nice breastted girl was standing in the door way waiting for me in nothing but a 2 sizes too small white t-shirt..so i did what any guy would do..i took off my jacket befor it hit the floor i was in the doorway,threw her on the couch..beat it up lovely nutted about 2 times and beat it up again..the whole time we was fukin i didn't hear anything because i didn't want to and nither did she..so we ignored every noise..the girl i had been with(her younger sister) was standing there watching for about 2 min. at least..we both noticed her there at the same time -----------------

FIRST THING WRONG WITH THIS

"i was with this girl years ago in about the 7th grade"

SECOND THING

"now i'm in the 10th grade.."

and your having sex?my ass!

Re: Re: crazy story..not gonna tell you how it ended tho..

Originally posted by Frate Raper

FIRST THING WRONG WITH THIS

"i was with this girl years ago in about the 7th grade"

SECOND THING

"now i'm in the 10th grade.."

and your having sex?my ass!

and your point?....

Originally posted by ese

...slams backwards through a red light, and takes off,

they kept circling the blocks chasing each other. buddy went wrong way down two one way streets to get away from her.

what a pussy

Originally posted by mr_president

:lol:

i dont get why guys with fine girls cheat... fucking greedy fucks!

:mad2: :heated:

i thought a big playboy like you would be down for whatever ass came your way. you just keep proving me wrong with this "new tease" shit

Archived