CATS

AREANKAY

Cats have to be the most annoying animal I have ever encountered in my life. They used to be fine when at friends houses and they had cats. Now that I live with a cat I really have no love for the things what so ever, all they do is lurk around like there cute even thought they spend the entire day licking there asshole clean. then after the cleaning figure its time to destroy shit even after getting kicked or yelled at from doing the same thing before they just do it again *and cats are supose to be smart, shit even dogs learn there lesson*. Fucking hair every where. Trying to climb over me with there dirty asses * take a hint cats you shit and piss in boxes and walk around in it, on top of flossing your ass with your mouth, why would I want you near me*

FUCK CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING THE SONY DOG!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a guy who used to mess with his cat in all kinds of ways when we were younger .. he used to put it in his freezer, shove it in his mailbox and leave it there for hours on end, I think once he even tied it to his bike and went for a ride... I thought you might be vibing the cat story ...

in this same group of friends there is a guy who used to catch lizards and torture them with a air pressure pump and a guy who once randomly punched a parrot and .. we think..killed it..... I always found all of it a bit much... except for the cat ... for some reason I found that hilarious... so maybe I hate cats too and don't know it ..

SilentBob, you got some fucked up friends, man.

Cats are cool but I'm allergic to most of them. I hear you can cause them hell by cutting off their whiskers. That's what the use to help them get around real fast in the dark. Cut them off and then turn off the lights and it'll be walking into walls all night. Of course, I would never do that since I like cats.

Originally posted by fermentor666

SilentBob, you got some fucked up friends, man.

Cats are cool but I'm allergic to most of them. I hear you can cause them hell by cutting off their whiskers. That's what the use to help them get around real fast in the dark. Cut them off and then turn off the lights and it'll be walking into walls all night. Of course, I would never do that since I like cats.

I belive it supposed to offset their equilibrium.

That video is horrible. My psycho ex-roommate told me he used to take the cats of kids he didn't like and hang them on their porch. My roommate right now told me he accidently cooked his cat in the oven when he was a kid, said he was playing Atari and had to start the oven while his parents were out and didn't realize the cat was in there with the potatos. Said he didn't know until an hour later when his family came back and started screaming.

I wanna give it a 20 bag and see what happens.

I dunno I never used to mind cats either, but this one I dunno its spoiled and a houese cat, it totally lives up to the pussy in pussy cat. Like I said my friends cats are cool there gangster street cats they will fuck you up if you try n touch them and just kinda do there own thing. This cat is always on your shit and all pussy like n spoiled and just lurks and messes up my things and stealing my tikki coctail umbrellas.

I knew a kid that put his cat in the microwave for 10 seconds.......

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

I would punch so many of you peoples' friends/roommates/people you know.

Hey, I don't blame you, animal cruelty is shitty. To my current roommate's credit, he was 11 or 12 when he cooked his cat and he really didn't do it on purpose, he just had no idea the cat was in the oven and was in a rush to get back to his non-pausable Atari game. My ex-roommate on the other hand, is a sadistic, physcho piece of shit and I would punch him before you punched him.

i know alot of people are crazy about cats, but i really dont care for them..

first off i'm allergic to them..in a room for 5 seconds with a cat and i'm sneezing, eyes itch, and if i stay long enough start having a hard time breathing..it sucks ;/

so i guess thats why i never really care for them..cause when one comes near me i'm trying to shooo it away..haha..

Cats are dope.....I got a 2 year old cream-point Persian....he's chill-all he does is sleep all day-only to get up for some food and the occasional shit...Winston rules.

Originally posted by gatita

Silent Bob- this is just a hunch.. did you friends also have anything to do with school shootings or had a thing for serial killin'?

:lol: :confused: :eek: ;)

Haha, naaaa far from it.. if you ever come to Australia we'll show you around and I think you'll find we're all perfect gentlemen..

:)

thundercats HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cats are the shit. you don't have to walk them and they give you nothing but love. and they don't smell like dogs do. i've got two cats. i always find it hilarious when friends of mine come over and get scared to death if one of my cats rubs up on them. when i was a little kid i used to do pretty mean shit to my last cats...now i feel pretty about it. i hate people who are cruel to animals. if i had the chance to go back in time i would woop my own ass.

Archived