Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CATS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jul 18, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

Cats have to be the most annoying animal I have ever encountered in my life. They used to be fine when at friends houses and they had cats. Now that I live with a cat I really have no love for the things what so ever, all they do is lurk around like there cute even thought they spend the entire day licking there asshole clean. then after the cleaning figure its time to destroy shit even after getting kicked or yelled at from doing the same thing before they just do it again *and cats are supose to be smart, shit even dogs learn there lesson*. Fucking hair every where. Trying to climb over me with there dirty asses * take a hint cats you shit and piss in boxes and walk around in it, on top of flossing your ass with your mouth, why would I want you near me*

FUCK CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GETTING THE SONY DOG!

2. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

I know a guy who used to mess with his cat in all kinds of ways when we were younger .. he used to put it in his freezer, shove it in his mailbox and leave it there for hours on end, I think once he even tied it to his bike and went for a ride... I thought you might be vibing the cat story ...

in this same group of friends there is a guy who used to catch lizards and torture them with a air pressure pump and a guy who once randomly punched a parrot and .. we think..killed it..... I always found all of it a bit much... except for the cat ... for some reason I found that hilarious... so maybe I hate cats too and don't know it ..

3. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Cats are great, they have eyes and they can see stuff, they have a skeleton.

4. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

True, but thats not enough to win me over.

5. rinse

rinse Member

cat+catnip=
    http://images.amazon.com/images/G/covers/0/83/621/771/0836217713.l.gif'>
    pussy cats kick ass.

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

7. meateater

meateater Member

cats stink!

although a tiger,lion,couger,jaguar,panther.....would be mad as a pet!

8. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I like cats, my ex had a gnarly ass cat named 6. She was a total out door cat and pretty much just ran around fighting and getting knocked up.. i like dogs more, but im not knocking cats.

9. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

SilentBob, you got some fucked up friends, man.

Cats are cool but I'm allergic to most of them. I hear you can cause them hell by cutting off their whiskers. That's what the use to help them get around real fast in the dark. Cut them off and then turn off the lights and it'll be walking into walls all night. Of course, I would never do that since I like cats.

10. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

I belive it supposed to offset their equilibrium.

11. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

if you HATE cats watch this

if you like cats dont watch this.

if you are sensitive to animal crulety DO NOT WATCH THIS!!!!!!

kitty on fire

12. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

13. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

That video is horrible. My psycho ex-roommate told me he used to take the cats of kids he didn't like and hang them on their porch. My roommate right now told me he accidently cooked his cat in the oven when he was a kid, said he was playing Atari and had to start the oven while his parents were out and didn't realize the cat was in there with the potatos. Said he didn't know until an hour later when his family came back and started screaming.

14. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

15. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

I wanna give it a 20 bag and see what happens.
    I dunno I never used to mind cats either, but this one I dunno its spoiled and a houese cat, it totally lives up to the pussy in pussy cat. Like I said my friends cats are cool there gangster street cats they will fuck you up if you try n touch them and just kinda do there own thing. This cat is always on your shit and all pussy like n spoiled and just lurks and messes up my things and stealing my tikki coctail umbrellas.

I knew a kid that put his cat in the microwave for 10 seconds.......