Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cats.............................................. .................or dogs

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Spruce Lee, Apr 18, 2006.

?

Cats or Dogs?

1. Cats

12 vote(s)
    27.9%
  2. Dogs

21 vote(s)
    48.8%
  3. Boogie Hands

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

Cats

Dogs

Boogie Hands

2. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

Re: Cats.............................................. .................or dogs

My dogs died....its been a few years so we just got a cat.Not as cool as a dog but way less work thus far.

3. paintfetish

paintfetish Member

cats and dogs have all the luck

4. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

dogs all the way

5. AZN King

AZN King Member

come on hands down, dogs

6. After School Special

After School Special Banned

Cats have claws man.

Fuck all that.

7. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

shiba inu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

chow chow
    [​IMG]

sharpei i like these cuz they remind em of manatees
    [​IMG]

and everyones fav
    pitbull
    [​IMG]
    coolest dog ive ever seen

i actually almost got mauled by one of these big fuckwers once comming back from a spot. good thing i kept my composure and the dog just left after trying to charge at me 2 times. i held my ground ready to leap frong this fence to the right of me.
    yep
    i wouldnt recommend holding your ground i had no choice lol.

8. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

HATERS!!
    [​IMG]

9. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

damn i totally ruled out big cats.. hahah for that id have a fuckin jaguar for that biaaatch. but not inside im allergic to cats. good thing jaguars like water.

10. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

dogs, though it is fucked up when your pet dies.

11. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

For some reason I felt compelled to vote.

If only elections were so compelling.
    -fuse.

12. After School Special

After School Special Banned

I've never met a "cat person" that wasn't openly gay.

13. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

cats

14. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

^^^ i disagree ( edit: with afterskool, that is), fags are all into little dogs nowadays...

15. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

dogs all the way. cats are annoying all waking you up in the morning. my aunt has a cat with amputated ears. ugliest thing ever. when i was younger i went to my dad's for the weekend, I came back and my mom said my dog ran away... that lying hussy.