Cats are yummy

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Sometimes, when an individual living alone dies unexpectedly, several days may pass before anyone takes notice. Some of these individuals may own a dog or a cat, which will go unfed. In my experience, a dog may go for several days before finally resorting to eating the owner's body. A cat, on the other hand, will only wait a day or two. "

watch your cat

------------------

high plains drifter

you are an asshole for posting this shit! fuck you and your stupid ass morbid bonsai kitten site! and for those of you who think that shit is funny, fuck off! isn't this a form of animal abuse? man,seriously, those people should go to hell because that is the worst that i've seen. i'm gonna go home now and hug pablo the graf cat. fuckers.

Smart .. I came across this on the guest book of that site ..

Little did we know, that somehow, somewhere, she had come across information about the art of kitten bonsai and had decided it was the solution to her problems. (I don't think it was your web site that she got the information from, as this was several years ago and I presume predated the creation of your site.) She placed the kitten in a 1 qt mason jar, taking care to provide breathing and feeding tubes. She correctly super glued the kitten's rectum. Sadly, her vocabulary was not sufficiently developed to understand the meaning of "rectal diverticulum" and hence she did not realize anything was amiss when this failed to occur.

From what we have been able to gather from talking to her after the tragic accident, all seemed to be going well for the first month or so. The kitten had fully and evenly filled the confinement vessel. Then, one evening, wishing to "play" with her pet, she picked up the container. Apparently, the internal pressure had reached the bursting point and the slight jar of being picked up caused it to explode, hurtling glass shrapnel in all directions. My beautiful young daughter lost three fingers on her right hand, was blinded in her left eye and left with a long jagged scar across her left cheek. One minute a cheerleader and one of the most popular girls in her class - the next, a disfigured outcast.

The healing process was long and painful and the hospital costs soon exceeded the limits of our insurance coverage and became a financial burden. When she graduated, it quickly became clear it wasn't going to be any easier for her to find employment than it was going to be for her to attract a husband. She finally found work at Disneyland, as the greeter for the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, but only after having her left leg amputated at the knee. (Another expensive consequence of this tragedy. We had to go all the way to Laos to find a "doctor" who was willing to amputate a healthy limb attached to a teenage girl. Then complications set in, the hospital bill went through the roof and our hapless child had to work off her treatment bills at a local brothel. It was a trying 16 months for us all.)

So the next time you are at Disneyland with your children and see a peg-legged, one-eyed pirate named Bambi, tell them, "That could be how you end up if you fool around with kitten bonsai."

I hope this will serve as a warning to all the young readers at your site who may be tempted to "experiment." And please, for the sake of the children, don't be so forth-coming about the actual techniques used in creating these art pets. Something so whimsical and delightful shouldn't be allowed to turn into a life altering tragedy for another unsuspecting family.

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-14-2001).]

touch my cats and i will shoot you....i mean, you can pet them and everything but throwing them, kicking them or any form of abuse will not be tolerated and will be punishable by gangstyle execution....i love my cats....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

dude, if you think that is funny your a fag. i hate you. thats fucked up. fucking with animals is not cool. how the fuck would you like it if someone did that to you? not even humans deserve that, much less cats

Word Raels, that shits fuckin funny... wow, who would have thought cat lovers would be so uptight...

KGB says he's pissed because it looked like his cat, it ran away, or perhaps was catnapped, but Nip was a cool kitty... still, she wasn't in a box or anything...

------------------

2 Can Sam

(I think a few people haven't realized that the web page is just a joke)

Another funny one ..

Words cannot describe my joy at finding your site. You obviously share my refined taste in holiday gifts, I only hope you have gift certificates or have some ready-made kittens "in the jar" so-to-speak. Most people don't know that throwing a kitten on the floor doesn't hurt, their bones are made for this! I learned this amusing fact when I was serving in Indonesia. I also came to the realization that animals were placed on this earth for use as food, companions, furniture and conversation pieces, and I am happy to see someone in the west who admits it. They each have their own inherent shape for an evolutionary reason, but if a person wants to modify his/her own property to a new shape, that is his/her own decision to make. I'm guessing if you could ask an ordinary cat or kitten, or any other animal for that matter, if it would like to be enhanced in this way, it would tell you "I want to be SPECIAL!!!"

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-14-2001).]

Guest platapie

even if it is a joke i find it very fucking destrubing and hope none of you dick fucks on this site thinks thats cool in anyway. if you do then i think you should analize your life. think about it when your gurlfreind starts kalling you an ass hole when your dad tells you you mean nothing to him when your mom says you are a waste of space when your sister catches you peeking at her in the shower and she screems pervert. think about your life and how much of a shitty person you are you suck at life and you suck at graff. so load that gun up cock it gentley place it under your chin and squeeze the trigger and say good by to the place you thaught you loved. boooom goodbye.

Archived