catholic girls

Kiro7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey....your getting yourself fooled. just because they go to a catholic highschool does not mean ANYTHING. i went to catholic highschool basically my whole life. the only difference is you wear a uniform and you take religion class. dont think "oh the girls are so innocent" or something. trust me on this one. PLUS- girls wear short skirts...........................do the old "drop your pen" trick and look up......

Guest mafIAkilla

catholic schoolgirls here are mostly punk rock wannabes and almost all catholic girls LOVE SEX.....but most of the time from public school guys,sooooo.....

Guest SPLINTER

that means hes gay. and so are all the guys at your new school so watch yo back fool. but boyfriends are in style right now. pitty the fool that aint got one.

and girls are girls as long as their in the US its all the same shit. except theyre probably rich= lengerie and kinky toys.

Guest SPLINTER

actually everything i say is senseless bullshit. i dont actually exist, the only reason you see me is because the moment you enter the 12oz website you become a zombie and are injected through light waves with a special serum that allows you to see the typing. we are stealing all your information and will soon dispose of you in a suitable way and tell the other users that you were banned from the board to hide the fact that we killed you after taking all youre money, you ofcourse are the only one that can read this message because you have been chosen to be disposed of next. you have 24hrs to go to the witness protection program.

what difference does it make if a girl is going to a catholic school or not? i think people notice the catholic girl school "sluttiness" more than the public school girl "sluttiness" because catholic school girls are percieved as "good".

ughhhhhhh, my head hurts. i'm sorry for that useless rambling. i'm really sick here.

Guest Canadiano

i've been out with a couple of Catholic school girls, and they were really dumb. what mang said. of course, there are a lot of exceptions, I'm sure, but the hot ones can be annoying. oh wait, that works for all girls.

Originally posted by Devilush

what difference does it make if a girl is going to a catholic school or not? i think people notice the catholic girl school "sluttiness" more than the public school girl "sluttiness" because catholic school girls are percieved as "good".

ughhhhhhh, my head hurts. i'm sorry for that useless rambling. i'm really sick here.

yea thats prolly true...theres girls at my school that are pregnant and shit so i geuss they are more slutty than catholic ones, or maybe just stupid iono

Archived