Catchin' tags on money

Guest 87centHitMan

Guest 87centHitMan

I just thought this up this morning. It's silly, but anyone ever try hittin up dollar bills? It's pretty ballsy, because it is federal property after all. And that shit goes all around the region you're in, then the entire country. Sounds alot like freights. There needs to be a new revolution in the graff scene. It's a great way to get your name out when you think about it. Everyone touches money and I'm sure they glance at it before they spend it. I think the government would destroy it after too long, though...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I just thought this up this morning. It's silly, but anyone ever try hittin up dollar bills? It's pretty ballsy, because it is federal property after all. And that shit goes all around the region you're in, then the entire country. Sounds alot like freights. There needs to be a new revolution in the graff scene. It's a great way to get your name out when you think about it. Everyone touches money and I'm sure they glance at it before they spend it. I think the government would destroy it after too long, though...

you must not go out much if you think writting on a dollor bill is ballsy

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i'm pretty sure they get destroyed once you tag them. a bank will get their hands on them and off they go...

maybe i'm being paranoid, but just imagine you'd hit up a shit load of bills, and then they're sent back to washington, or whereever the money is desytroyed, and they notice a huge amount have the same tag, it would alarm them, and then they're investigate your graff name. the FBI would be on your ass, and they can track you down and find your ass in a matter of days. you'd get hit with a federal felony.

Guest 87centHitMan

Re: Re: Catchin' tags on money

Originally posted by AREANKAY

you must not go out much if you think writting on a dollor bill is ballsy

Dude, you're just jealous. I've gotten down on so many dollar bills it'll make your head spin. I've got crazy ups on the currency scene. I've had the FBI chasing my ass for years trying to pin me, but they just can't win. I even hit 50's and 100's. I once robbed a bank just so I could write on all the money. Then I went and Threw the shit all over downtown just to get my name out. How's that for ballsy? That whole "it's pretty ballsy thing" was a joke. You know, government property and all? I figured everyone would get it, but I guess not.

asdfjh

Dude, you're just jealous. I've gotten down on so many dollar bills it'll make your head spin. I've got crazy ups on the currency scene. I've had the FBI chasing my ass for years trying to pin me, but they just can't win. I even hit 50's and 100's. I once robbed a bank just so I could write on all the money. Then I went and Threw the shit all over downtown just to get my name out

i'm guessing you still need a parent/guardian to get into a PG-13 film.

Guest eessee

unless i'm not

drunk

high

knocked out

getting laid

sleeping

breathing

i will do a bill that is when only extremly bored and thats never my dumb behind always has something to do.....:confused:

Guest 87centHitMan

Re: asdfjh

Originally posted by type R

i'm guessing you still need a parent/guardian to get into a PG-13 film.

You guys really have a hard time picking up on sarcasm. Funny thing is you actually think that I'm serious. Oh well.

Re: Re: Re: Catchin' tags on money

Dude, you're just jealous. I've gotten down on so many dollar bills it'll make your head spin. I've got crazy ups on the currency scene. I've had the FBI chasing my ass for years trying to pin me, but they just can't win. I even hit 50's and 100's. I once robbed a bank just so I could write on all the money. Then I went and Threw the shit all over downtown just to get my name out. How's that for ballsy? That whole "it's pretty ballsy thing" was a joke. You know, government property and all? I figured everyone would get it, but I guess not.

since when the fuck is my money governmetn property if its in my pocket is mine and if i want to draw on it then i will. The government dont own shit. So if i spend the governmets money and buy a can of paint does that mean thats the governments can of paint??? WHat are you stupid or something???

i always hit money... yesterday i did a simple outline on my 10$ bill..

just think how cool that would be when some other writer sees it..

Originally posted by da burg

done it before but make sure you get your fingerprints off it because they track that shit , cuz i had to watch a money video about all the shit in school

hahha omg shut the fuck up.. they could never lift off finger prints off money.. there would be like hundreads of prints and most of them would be smeared...

Guest PHYNE

Re: Re: Catchin' tags on money

Originally posted by madbomber

i always hit money... yesterday i did a simple outline on my 10$ bill..

just think how cool that would be when some other writer sees it..

IF ITS TOY HE'LL PROBABLY :lol: THEN CROSS IT OUT BUT THATS JUST ME I GUESS...I HAVENT SEE N ANY GRAFF ON MONEY YET,.....:idea:

Guest 87centHitMan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Catchin' tags on money

Originally posted by destruct

since when the fuck is my money governmetn property if its in my pocket is mine and if i want to draw on it then i will. The government dont own shit. So if i spend the governmets money and buy a can of paint does that mean thats the governments can of paint??? WHat are you stupid or something???

Dude, don't ask me. I don't make up the stupid-ass rules. But it is a fact that money is considered government property. And the government does own shit. I think you're stupid or something. Read up on your shit.

Archived