Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Catchin' tags on money

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 87centHitMan, Jun 22, 2002.

1. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

I just thought this up this morning. It's silly, but anyone ever try hittin up dollar bills? It's pretty ballsy, because it is federal property after all. And that shit goes all around the region you're in, then the entire country. Sounds alot like freights. There needs to be a new revolution in the graff scene. It's a great way to get your name out when you think about it. Everyone touches money and I'm sure they glance at it before they spend it. I think the government would destroy it after too long, though...

2. ulcer

ulcer Member

3. space

space Member

4. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i piss and ejaculate on my money before i spend it

5. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

i dont have any paper money.

6. hbg

hbg New Jack

done it before but make sure you get your fingerprints off it because they track that shit , cuz i had to watch a money video about all the shit in school

7. 455

455 Guest

^^^^^^get your fingerprints off of it?....are you fucking kidding?..haha.Jesus Christ.

8. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'm pretty sure they get destroyed once you tag them. a bank will get their hands on them and off they go...

9. KIND

KIND Member

yea i hitup money sometimes..usually when im just real bored..ive even thrown up a bomb on one then used it in a soda machine..

10. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

i have tried that months ago.

11. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

Ballpoint pens. Anything larger will probably get noticed and destroyed.

12. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

you must not go out much if you think writting on a dollor bill is ballsy

13. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

:lol:

14. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

The money will circulate until it reaches a bank and then it will be sent to the Federal Reserve and destroyed. The Federal Reserve Bank will not let money that is damaged, or vandalized to be in circulation.

15. TheNorthFace

TheNorthFace Guest

i did that shit once when i was in 8th grade, it's nothin special...