Casting long shadows at midnight. (photos)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i swear you live in a movie.

thats cause I more or less do. in the summer there is at all times at least one "filming notice" sheet on the door to my building. tv. movies. car comercials. you name it. lots of pilots last summer. never anybody worth stalking.... :(

I'm not sure what this one is. obviously we are doubling as seattle. looked like they had a big budget. lots of crew, and the "Paramount" generator trucks, instead of the local rental ones. perhaps its the ben affleck movie thats supposed to be filming here now. dunno. I'll have to look into it I guess

Originally posted by ese

I'm not sure what this one is. obviously we are doubling as seattle. looked like they had a big budget. lots of crew, and the "Paramount" generator trucks, instead of the local rental ones. perhaps its the ben affleck movie thats supposed to be filming here now. dunno. I'll have to look into it I guess

if you catch some tags in the right spots you can be a movie star

Originally posted by ese

thats cause I more or less do. in the summer there is at all times at least one "filming notice" sheet on the door to my building. tv. movies. car comercials. you name it. lots of pilots last summer. never anybody worth stalking.... :(

isnt that city like one of the most used cities for movies? theres quite a few shot there right? they had a few here. nothing good, like that viper show. and some low budget canadian movies that arent any good. it doesent even look like a real city in those flicks. strange.