CASTING CALL! (of sorts)

MOSER

I am compiling a film of sorts that is devoted strictly to freights in North America. If anyone out there has any good quality footage (miniDV is preferable but not an absolute) they would like to contribute, I will be taking submissions. This will be a long process but it will be worth it in the end. Of course credit will be given where credit is due (as far as where the footage came from). If there are any other questions, please e-mail them to *********

thanks!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The Leader@Apr 6 2005, 12:32 AM

read the rules.

the rules were a good read...what's your point? if you are referring to incriminating evidence then i guess every picture posted on here would be against the rules. when i say credit will be given, it means on the basis of "footage submitted by "so and so" (if they even wish to be credited. the 'so and so' surely would not be a real name. i would not give my real name. in other words, if you want to be credited as anything, at all, you can be, if you wish to remain anonymous, that's fine. hopefully that cleared it up. :clown2: