cassidy wanted for murder

someone

Cassidy Wanted for Murder

MTV.com's Chris Harris reports that Cassidy is wanted in Philadelphia for the murder of a 22-year-old man during an April 15 shooting. A warrant for his arrest was issued on June 8.

Michael Giampietro, Cassidy's attorney, said he expects his client will surrender himself to authorities on Friday morning. A police spokesperson said when he does, Cassidy will be charged with conspiracy, weapons possession and homicide.

According to police, Cassidy (real name Barry Reese) and two other men, armed with .45 and .40 caliber handguns, 9 mm pistols, AK47 assault rifles and 7.62 mm rifles, fired on three other men during an argument that unfolded behind a house in the rapper's northwest Philadelphia neighborhood just before 1 a.m. on April 15.

One of the men who was shot, Desmond Hawkins, 22, of Philadelphia, died from a gunshot wound to the back. The two other men were treated at area hospitals for gunshot wounds and subsequently released.

Police said a second warrant was also issued for 23-year-old Abdul West, also of Philadelphia, who, along with Cassidy, was one of the three shooters involved in the incident. Homicide detectives have been unable to identify the third shooter. Police were not immediately clear as to what Cassidy's connection might have been to the two other shooters. But according to a spokesperson for the department, all of the men involved "knew each other."

The three victims were reportedly unarmed at the time.

Cassidy, the first MC of significance to be supported by Swizz Beatz's J-affiliated Full Service label, will release his sophomore album, I'm a Hustla, on June 28.

heres the link

link

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOL @ "FULL SERVICE" HAHAHAHA. CASSIDY IS SOFT B, HE'S JUST TRYING TO GIVE HIMSELF SOME STREET CRED (IF THIS SHIT IS EVEN TRUE) I GUESS HE HAS TO, CUZ I WOULDNT BE SCARED OF A NIGGA THAT LOOKED LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD LESBIAN BLACK GIRL EVEN IF HE HAD A NUCLEAR WARHEAD.

MERO.

Originally posted by Herbivore+Jun 17 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Herbivore - Jun 17 2005, 05:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>haha... i don't know who the fuck Cassidy is

[/b]

------------------------>

------------->

--->

<!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jun 17 2005, 05:20 PM

A NIGGA THAT LOOKED LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD LESBIAN BLACK GIRL

Hope that clears things up Herb.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jun 17 2005, 12:20 PM

LOL @ "FULL SERVICE" HAHAHAHA. CASSIDY IS SOFT B, HE'S JUST TRYING TO GIVE HIMSELF SOME STREET CRED (IF THIS SHIT IS EVEN TRUE) I GUESS HE HAS TO, CUZ I WOULDNT BE SCARED OF A NIGGA THAT LOOKED LIKE A 15 YEAR OLD LESBIAN BLACK GIRL EVEN IF HE HAD A NUCLEAR WARHEAD.

MERO.

if that 15 YEAR OLD LESBIAN BLACK GIRL pointed an AK in your face you would shit your pants.

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin+Jun 17 2005, 01:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sarah Tonin - Jun 17 2005, 01:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jun 17 2005, 12:49 PM

STATE PROPERTY >>> FULL SURFACE

aww come on mero...how can you say that. you aint never seen/heard the freeway vs. cassidy tape?

[/b]

YEAH HE BATTLED FREEWAY THE BABY GORILLA HE AINT GET AT MY NIGGA P CRIZZY MAC MILLI! AND SOURCE YOU NEVER EVEN SEEN AN AK IN YOUR LIFE FAM. I WOULDNT SHIT MY PANTS, CUZ NOWADAYS ALOT OF NIGGAS DONT HAVE THE HEART TO SHOOT NOBODY ANYWAY.

MERO

Originally posted by source+Jun 17 2005, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (source - Jun 17 2005, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Jun 17 2005, 12:20 PM

MERO.

if that 15 YEAR OLD LESBIAN BLACK GIRL pointed an AK in your face you would shit your pants.

[/b]

No, i think mero would utilize his trademark insults to reduce the 15 yr old black lesbian to tears. :crying: