caseks date witha russian chick

casekonly

well, i met this chick online. she's here for a few months doing a work/study program.

we emailed each other back and forth for a couple of weeks, and she seemed to be smart, witty jokes, cute, etc. i finally dropped my phone number on her after i figured she wasn't some fat guy that was toying with me. i've never hooked up with any chicks i meet online, so i was really cautious about this shit for fear it was a fat 50 year old guy trying to ass rape me.

anyway, i dropped my cell number on her and talked to her broken english speaking ass. we talked for a week or so over the phone and i finally went out to lunch with her today.

she's cute and all, 7 years my junior, but i don't really mind, as long as she's not a teenager. first thing that's wrong with her is that she doesn't like dogs. i have grown up with mad animals, so i dig the fuck out of some pets. she didn't like my dogs...damn her!

number 2: she isn't into the same types of music that i like..she likes gorky park...scorpions...bleh. i stopped listening to those two bands in '88.

3rd...i got played for an expensive lunch. that ho! i officially dislike russian women, now.

there's more, i'm just fucked up on opm.

more later when i'm sober. i

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v144/casek/cf17.jpg'>

here she is. tramp.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously, just don't even try to go after odd 'non-urban' European chicks. That goes for all of you.

I've watched many of my friends try and fail. Sure, you'll hit it.. but in the long run they're just going to blow you off and try to make you feel inferior for being American.

damn man....you should set aside your strong liking of pets and animals for a few hours and told her how much you dig those two bands...you might be sticking it in her butt right about now instead of making this thread...haha j/k

sorry to hear you got shafted on an expensive lunch*

i mean, she's ok, but i think i'm just mad because of the way it seems to have gone donw. it might not have even gone down that way, she may have just been nervous or something.

i tried striking up conversation with her, but she wouldn't get into any discussions with me. more or less just small talk. our phone conversations were alot more interesting.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

OMG>>> did you read her shirt...hahahahahahahahahahaha

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL....

MAKE EM BEG MAKE EM CRAWL...

HAHAHAHAHA...YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MAN!!!

yeah, i should have known. fuck! too bad there aren't more dlushs and slaves in the world...single, that is.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Everyone just take a long hard look at this post and consider the context.

my controlled "experiments" have nothing to do with the date. i did this after i got home.

btw: i'm not full of myself. she had seen me, and we talked for quite some time beforehand. she knew what to expect, as did i.

Originally posted by casekonly

my controlled "experiments" have nothing to do with the date. i did this after i got home.

btw: i'm not full of myself. she had seen me, and we talked for quite some time beforehand. she knew what to expect, as did i.

I know, just fucking around. Old girl probably just wanted the dick and not the small talk.

Order of operations doesn't apply when you're dealing with bootycalls.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

what was your experiment?

edit for removed link to bad stuff.

26sided: i know, i know. i'm one of those guys that hopes for intellectual talk in the midst of doing her doggy style. meh. not really. i wanted to get to know her before i donkey punch...nah, i really did want to get to know here a little better.

Ive done the online thing before, essentially im not sure if it was like mine, (mine resulted in a relaxing felatio), since she is russian, and im not sure how foreign chicks are, but the online thing is simply for one thing.....ass. Get it, hit it, dump it. simple.

Ive always had expectations of intellectual conversation and nice romantci dinners talking about the latest news story but that shit's a fantasy, just fuck em.

cute girl. too bad you got stuck for the bill and didn't get anything out of it. that alone is grounds for the ol' sledge to the dome.

there's something about those russian girls. and that broken english thing sounds pretty hot. i bet she makes cute noises in bed.

-creep oner

Archived