cartoons making comebacks

cornelius

during my sleepless nights, i've noticed a few old cartoons on the air again..... one is G.I. JOE... it's been coming on cartoon network almost every night at 1a.m. for those that don't know..... you can really get down to the theme song of this cartoon... i don't know how or why... but you can really boogie to this damn song...... now we know! and knowing is half the battle!

the other cartoon that i've noticed making a comeback is CAPTAIN PLANET.. yes... that garbage ass hippie cartoon is back on the air... regularly even... every day at 4a.m. this cartoon has been there to end my waking hours with misery.. this cartoon sucked... and still sucks... don't watch it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JIGSAW

CN is the only channel that airs good cartoons.......and captain planet has been on for a long ass time, I remember getting home at nights flipping channels and that pile of shit being on...

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

i hate that stupid sponge bob shit

I will kill you........ gary the meowing snail crushes like flatball jade satin.

I also like ren and stimpy.... i miss 'em.

CAPS...... who lives in a pinapple under the sea?

Guest JIGSAW

ren and stimpy sometimes airs on vh1 nickolo sucks so much ass....the only good show that used to be on their too watch as a kiddo would be ren and stimpy, or that fucked up show salute your shorts...

I'd like to hear spongebobs song in death metal format..

i liked ren & stimpy. i even have a few of their comics.

G.I. Joe on Cartoon Network - i read about it on some other thread and went to their website to find out at what time, but failed to find out... What time zone are you in? i wanna watch.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

scooby doo was making a comeback...but then they came out with that movie. and that just ruined it all.

spongebob. cant stand it. a female i know drew a spongebob on a desk in my science class, so i totally mutilated it. he was looking hella evil after i left. and then i left her a nasty note and signed it the masked marauder. still doesnt know it was me. bwahaha.

Archived