Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cartoons making comebacks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cornelius, Jul 23, 2002.

1. cornelius

cornelius Member

during my sleepless nights, i've noticed a few old cartoons on the air again..... one is G.I. JOE... it's been coming on cartoon network almost every night at 1a.m. for those that don't know..... you can really get down to the theme song of this cartoon... i don't know how or why... but you can really boogie to this damn song...... now we know! and knowing is half the battle!
    the other cartoon that i've noticed making a comeback is CAPTAIN PLANET.. yes... that garbage ass hippie cartoon is back on the air... regularly even... every day at 4a.m. this cartoon has been there to end my waking hours with misery.. this cartoon sucked... and still sucks... don't watch it..

2. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i hate that stupid sponge bob shit

3. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

CN is the only channel that airs good cartoons.......and captain planet has been on for a long ass time, I remember getting home at nights flipping channels and that pile of shit being on...

4. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

5. zen

zen New Jack

sponge bob rocks

cartoons making a comeback- scooby and scrappy doo

6. cornelius

cornelius Member

no way! scooby-doo has been on forever. it never went off the air...

7. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

i see smurfs on every once and again. what ever happened to snorkels.
    cant forget wildcats, but one could say that made a comeback a while ago.

8. CAPS

CAPS Member

I will kill you........ gary the meowing snail crushes like flatball jade satin.

I also like ren and stimpy.... i miss 'em.

CAPS...... who lives in a pinapple under the sea?

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

a band I used to be in did a grindcore style cover of the spongebob theme song

10. JIGSAW

JIGSAW Guest

ren and stimpy sometimes airs on vh1 nickolo sucks so much ass....the only good show that used to be on their too watch as a kiddo would be ren and stimpy, or that fucked up show salute your shorts...

I'd like to hear spongebobs song in death metal format..

11. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

i liked ren & stimpy. i even have a few of their comics.

G.I. Joe on Cartoon Network - i read about it on some other thread and went to their website to find out at what time, but failed to find out... What time zone are you in? i wanna watch.

12. capindikfays

capindikfays New Jack

beenie and cecil...

beenie and cecil...

beenie and cecil....

that is all

13. cornelius

cornelius Member

i'm on US east coast time..... and it comes on at 1am here..

14. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

i hope thunder cats makes a comeback.

15. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

Thunder Cats still comes on. - Cartoon Network