cartoon network is the only thing on tv worth watching

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Silo's right becuase animals are fun and cuddly in real life but sometimes they smell and cartons suck in real life... I think I said that very thing about Home Movies earlier but I know it's just infatuation, still, it's a relationship I'll cultivate... Schooly-D does the music for that Aqua Teens show...

YESS!!!!!

i laid on the couch and watched the powerpuff girls marathon! all i ever watch is cartoon network... even if i'm not really watching it, it's on... i never watch anything else.... cartoons all the way!!

ohhh yeah, and sealab 2021 is fucking great! so is space ghost coast to coast... and cowboy bebop is pretty sweet too..

hmm... that theory just might explain why i'm fucked up.... i go to sleep about this time... and they play really garbage cartoons this late or early or whatever you wanna say.. maybe they've nocturnally invaded my mind and took simultaneous shits on my cerebral cortex...

Guest professor poopatronic

man i thought everyone already knew this but disney fucking SUCKS. look what they did to doug for god's sake

and yes animal planet is awesome that was the phase i was in before cartoon network and before that it was the food network. what i wouldnt give to kick it and smoke some blunts with jeff corwin

Guest JoeyLawrence
Originally posted by tunnel bum

im gonna have to go and disagree with you there cuz i think zoog disney is the tv channel to keep your eyes on

fuck yes! dude.... even stevens is the dopest shit (king louis) and dont even get me started on lizzy mcguire. fuckin aye bud, shes got the hottest best friend ever who even flossed a confederate flag belt on disney! try an fuck with that one pal. AND... i agree with professor on one point. DOUG. fuck you jim jiinkins for sellin out to disney. ill kill the new doug. good thing i have 8 hours of old doug on vhs.

and....i forgot to mention boy meets world. thats some real life drama i can relate to. kringlers. im out.

whoaaaaaaaa.

We have the TV on a lot in my house. I don't watch that much and usually when I am "watching" I have a book in my hand and go between the two. But with a husband and two kids, TV is a major part of the background noise. Seen on my TV

Nick and Cartoon Network (mostly for kids)

Animal Planet (Steve-O)

Food Network (Naked Chef all the way, with Iron Chef a close 2nd)

HGTV (Yeah, I know I'm old)

FOX (Simpsons, 70's, Malcolm, Grounded, and Bernie Mack)

TNN (My husbands Soap Opera, WWF)

General assortment of Discovery, TLC, whatever else looks good.

I watched Jack on ABC last night, first time I have watched that channel in like a year.

• 1 month later...

Archived