Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cartoon network is the only thing on tv worth watching

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Dec 30, 2001.

1. did you guys catch the powerpuff girls marathon today? and oh yeah home movies is the best show on TV

2. siloette

siloette Member

your crazy..animal planet..what..

3. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

don't watch much tv,just simpsons and news radio...but i watched my 3 hour video of heathcliff cartoons today...classic stuff.

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Silo's right becuase animals are fun and cuddly in real life but sometimes they smell and cartons suck in real life... I think I said that very thing about Home Movies earlier but I know it's just infatuation, still, it's a relationship I'll cultivate... Schooly-D does the music for that Aqua Teens show...

5. cornelius

cornelius Member

YESS!!!!!

i laid on the couch and watched the powerpuff girls marathon! all i ever watch is cartoon network... even if i'm not really watching it, it's on... i never watch anything else.... cartoons all the way!!
    ohhh yeah, and sealab 2021 is fucking great! so is space ghost coast to coast... and cowboy bebop is pretty sweet too..

6. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence Guest

I think zoogdisney kicks your ass. I was on TV today along with my brothers.

7. cornelius

cornelius Member

haha... disney is garbage

8. Drinky Crow

Drinky Crow New Jack

Cartoon Network and Comedy Central are damn near the only things keeping cable television from being an even more soul sucking waste of oxygen. Oh, and TLC, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Court TV is only good for those COPS format shows... fuggit, I watch too much tv.

9. HAL

HAL Guest

Do not sleep on discovery health channel. I could probably do ACL surgery given the proper autoclaved instruments.

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

hmm... that theory just might explain why i'm fucked up.... i go to sleep about this time... and they play really garbage cartoons this late or early or whatever you wanna say.. maybe they've nocturnally invaded my mind and took simultaneous shits on my cerebral cortex...

11. siloette

siloette Member

actually..Ill take it back..animal planet(though they have all the polar bears I want) doesnt have space ghost...

12. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue Senior Member

adult swim, outlaw star, and the simpsons are the only things i try to watch on tv.

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

dexters lab rocks....nothing like a little 2 foot german dude

some of those black shows on UPN are aiite, that chick from teh hugleys is pretty fine

14. Iris

Iris Banned

home movies on adult swim kicks ass but the animation makes me dizzy. those characters all wear these weird unitard looking things... and they wiggle.

anyone like space ghost???

oh and kids in the hallllllllll

15. tunnel bum

tunnel bum Guest

im gonna have to go and disagree with you there cuz i think zoog disney is the tv channel to keep your eyes on