Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cars- The movie

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alure, Jun 10, 2006.

1. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

Soooo is anyone else excited to see this movie? My son and I are gonna go see it tomorrow! Anybody seen it yet?

[​IMG]

2. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

3. Issac Brock

Issac Brock Elite Member

For the record, I'm sick of these kid movies. Why does time magazine waste its time reviewing these? They're for kids. They're great for kids. Your son will love it, and you'll love seeing it with your son. But really, I ain't interested in this :/

4. Jimmy Jump

Jimmy Jump Member

im taking a friend's niece to see it tomorrow. im excited about using some coupons that expire very soon.

*ebert gave it three stars.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2006
  5. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

HAHA... i guess im a kid at heart.. i enjoy digital design and i think pixar does an amazing job with these movies.. so even if i didnt have a kid.. i would want to see it..

6. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

worst fuckin movie ive ever seen

7. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Fat Albert owns the title of worst movie anyone has ever seen, even if they've never seen it

8. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i have like this rush of smartass comments i want to make but theres so many of them that nothing is coming out

THIS MOVIE SUCKS

thats a start....

9. DA KID MERO

DA KID MERO Dirty Dozen Crew

TAKE YOUR SON TO SEE "KILLA SEASON" INSTEAD B. ITS MUCH MORE EDUCATIONAL AND INTERESTING

[​IMG]

10. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

it sucks because you've seen it?

or because you wanna act like your too hard to see it?

its just a fucking movie..

A MOVIE.. A FAMILY MOVIE..

if you're not interested fine..i could really give a fuck less..

11. Sarah Tonin

Sarah Tonin Dirty Dozen Crew

for true. 15 minute long, scenes of dominican chicks shitting out crack on a newspaper, fresh from DR. little kids getting shottified and straight spitted on. the positive process of turning crackho's in to college students. alot more adventurous than cars. killa season is the way to go.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2006
  12. JungleGreen78

JungleGreen78 Member

i saw the preview it looked pretty funny

alotta adult humor....

13. Spruce Lee

Spruce Lee Senior Member

no, i saw it. im a fan of those movies especially the incredibles, but this was just awful.

14. asdjk1

asdjk1 Member

what happen to the kid movies that you used to be able to draw with a 10 dollar " learn to draw..." book and a pencil.

15. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I don't think I've seen a single one of these types of movies since Toy Story....

Someday I'm going to eat a half ounce of mushrooms and bug out to these shits for 18 hours straight.