carrying cans

Icy GrapeWI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a cop? Some of the stupidest questions and comments I have ever read have to be from "The Yard".... I mean seriously, what the hell is wrong with using a backpack? Or a messenger bag? Or a plastic grocery bag? You could always use your pockets, or your friend's pockets.... what about a milk crate? Hmmm, no ideas come to mind, I'm completely blank on how to answer your question.

its funny how some of yall are gettin ur fellins hurt over a question. i was just tryin too find a new way to carryin cans, grocery bags a cool but the cans make lots of noise, bookbags are too shady at 3 in the morning. thanks for any positive feed back, all u other whiny, bitch ass niggz need to get of the computer, get in the streets and get out yo fellings.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Jun 26 2005, 02:24 AM

sometimes i take about 3 cans and just stick them up my ass..the cops never find them when i do that..most new kids should know to do that,but of course no one teachs them the right way.

F-U NEWB.

wow, about 3,300 post, good for you i see u pull alot of weight around here...get of the computer, pick up some cans and get some pussy.

i may be new around here but i get up how bout u? :smile-mad: :clown2:

dude what u do is, Get tracksuit pants or a thick jumper put ur cans at the bottom of pants or jumper and roll it up, that way no noise keeps em warm and cops just think ur carrying clothes always works for me

Oh and to all u guys complaining Shut up u were once a toy like this guy so there no use complainign when you were once exactly like him so grow up and dont waste ur time on a computer picking on toys beacuse u probly r TOYS!

well how about hiding the cans at that spot earlier that day.hide them in bushes or even bury them make sure no one finds em you make look suspicious at night with a bag but not in the day so during the day hide em where ur gonna bomb so when you get to your spot they will ready to paint.hide them anywhere where no one can find them except you then any left over paint you got get it the next day during the day :burn: