CARL ME BOB

BloodyWishes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Sorry for putting this here, wrote this for People in my State with,backwardsbeliefs

Originally posted by TimeHasCome

Theres got to be some sort of Respect in Graffiti, Respect for certain properties, respect for other writters and Respect for the TRUTH.

You can not just hit anything, its the same rule with girls.

You might catch some killer shit.

Imagine when you work hard, and start your own business and by your company a brand new truck, you wake up the next day after hard work and see your truck all messed up.

Not the best example because most trucks look pretty good to hit.

But don't mess with a CHURCH.

Now that they say it was on 79st. It seems ok, not really, but there is like a So-Called-Church on every block.

I never liked those shopping center churches or wharehouse ones.

There is enough Churches, just not enough people going to them.

To start new ones, especially when your renting out a space or property to put a temporary church there, that is not too good, I am not sure about they're intentions.

Church for the most part is Permanent. Not that they can't move or that they shouldn't, just that they are in such a concrete position, with they're people and neighborhood, that they don't move much or ever at all.

When have you seen them build a Catholic church in every block, or start one this year and close it 2 years from now, never.

Well at least Church is always Positive. SO don't talk about what you don't know.

Don't say that they are only for money, yeah you know, you have done an investigation, it is BELIEFS, It is for GOD. We are not the jew's. j/k

All Christian Churches share the same beliefs for the most part, some just believe a little more, some a little less, basically have different Traditions, but all Believe in JESUS CHRIST.

With out Religion there would not be any LIFE. And thats a fact.

Its a guildline, that you all should not complain because most don't follow it or take the guildlines.

So why complain when you don't care, but even though you do what you want, your consience kicks into place sometimes after.

Im not saying that you guys are like this, but most my dawgs and people I've known that smoke, we're most of the time saying that they need to quit smoking, sort of like the Trick and Mistikal song, constantly not being strong enough to let it go, but occationally saying that they got to burn less, and or finally quit.

When that happens, your not happy doing that, you somehow realized that it brings nothing good to you but don't know that yet.

That you don't need it or want it.

You can steal, hit up churches, or do what ever the heck you wanna do, but one day you'll feel bad about it, or one day it'll come back to you.

What goes around comes around.

You choooooose your lifestyle.

Just stay protected like the condoms.

Everything is for a reason.

Just to state a fact, and why follow them guildlines or rules.

What is AIDS< some serious killer shit, without a cure.

If you don't know anyone that has HIV or AIDS you then don't know much people or they haven't told you, but Millions have it.

But being Gay is madd wrong, for all the logical reasons, and cause it is said to be wrong. And to prove it.

The first AIDS on a human was Found on a HOMOSEXUAL, GAY GUY.

that tells you if you fuck around with the rules, your going to get fucked

Don't know who fucked who, the monkey got him or he got the monkey.

Just take care, and if your non-BELIEVERS, make sure that you are.

Cause it seems like everywhere I go, there really isn't non Believers

Because if they don't believe in the WAY, they hate on it.

So thats Believing in hate or that it is ok to badmouth GOD.

It aint right, hopefully you all see the LIGHT.

Everything is for a REASON

Don't type here and target me for nothing, come clean. Respect

And think about what your going to say and do and if its worth it.

What goes around comes around, and I don't believe in revenge.

I believe in my SAVIOR, the Lord, JESUS CHRIST

amen, peqce

funniest prank of the year

Archived