caribbean destination

cutlips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got up all throughout the carribean when i was in the Coast guard way back when. your best bets are the whitey, British controlled islands because they are clean, safe and tourist friendly.

Tortolla and St. Thomas are your best bets for virign jungle trails, snorkeling over coral reefs, sapphire water with an amazing array of sealife, excellent nightlife and tasteful souveneirs. If you find a white volcom hat on the beach in Tortolla that I lost there five years ago, please give it back.

Cuba is great if you know a little spanish and aren't American't.

I personally reccomend the Dutch Antillies.

(Aruba Bonnaire and Curacao).

Say 'hi' to my pops if you're down there.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Hell, I live here.

Aruba is a good choice if you're into a very touristy, luxury kind of trip. When I went there I was all about blinging it hard and it was awesome for that. If you want something more natural, it might not be the joint. I heard Bonnaire and Curacao lean more towards that natural side, so they're probably ill as fuck. Kilo's dad could testify to that.

I'd personally side with LENS from experience, the British Virgin Islands are deadly beyond words. The US Virgin Islands, specifically St. Thomas and St. Croix, like Aruba, are a little more touristy, although St. John is the complete opposite, pretty much the whole place is a National Reserve. But yeah, the BVI take it, it has all the elements... Virgin Gorda is my personal favorite place in the entire world. If possible, charter a boat, it makes the experience 10 billion times better.

And of course, if you want to feel like you're in a more exotic-type of US place, come to Puerto Rico.

Guest imported_Tesseract

After getting my american cousin drunk on Havana Club and smoking Cuban cigars...he mumbled "dude, do you know i can get arrested back in the states for that?"

Thats the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard, if i go to amksi for example and smoke a whole forest, noone can do shit to me back home. If you drink Cuban rum on a country where its legal you're still illegal in the states...

Anyway, having said that, i wanna visit Cuba before Castro dies...its a thing i wanna see before it becomes disneyland.

the diving was great in the Cayman islands, that was great. we went to Cayman Brac and the people were super friendly but we didn't do much partying.

we also rented a tri-maran and toured the grenadine islands, that was a great experience but i think due to the boating element. some of the islands didn't have running water and the like, but it was great. there was a most excellent new years party on one of the islands but i forgot what it was.

that all i know from my experience

pLEASe visit the rain forests of Puerto Rico and Nassau Bahamas you will find your paradise if thats what you are looking for.

No passport required to visit P.R. of course

but Nassau is very beautiful. Rent a small boat and go Island hopping to visit the lesser populated gems of the carribean, be daring and adventurous and turn your trip into one other than the norm. Go tropical - not tipical !!

swiffer thanks for keeping an eye out for the jobs. and thanks for all the info im goin with the woman so i want to be safe i dont want to have to worry about somebody trying to rob me at every turn. if i was by myself i wouldnt care but since my lady is going her safety is my first concern im ignorant about traveling anywhere outside the continental u.s. so i just expect the worst.

Archived