1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Cardboard Cat

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Gunm, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Cardboard Cat

Discussion started by Gunm - Oct 22, 2003

The public at large is gullible and unsuspecting.

Behold, a new way to while away those periods of time when you're tired of hitting your gf or when dropping cinderblocks from freeway overpasses onto cars just to "see what happens" becomes passe'

Cardboard Cat

You will need...

1.A piece of cardboard
    2.A black marker
    3.Some tape
    4.A lawn chair and your intoxicant of choice (beer, pills, meth, glue on a rag, etc...)

-Take your marker and draw the outline of a black cat on the cardboard (Don't forget your fill-in!)
    -Cut your Cardboard cat out
    -Cut out some supports and tape them to the back of your cat so it stands up
    -Place cardboard cat in the street where cars come by on a frequent basis (such as the street in front of your house)
    -Set up your lawn chair in an inconspicuous position and proceed to get loaded

The fun is watching cars come along and stop for cardboard cat or just swerve out of the way. Kinda like dropping a department mannequin from a freeway overpass (See movie The Good Son) but with way less potential for total and utter disaster.

Post your fav ways to while away time in a deviant fashion (such as going down to the dump to plug seagulls and rats with a .22 for example)

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  2. jenoz

jenoz 12oz Member

jenoz - Replied Oct 22, 2003

1.)find an old purse or smal handbag
    2.)take a shit in it
    3.)put a few random things in the pirse such as a pen, afew pennies, gum wrapers
    4.) go to the local convenience or corner store if not near one find a pay phone that gets used
    5.) plac e bag near phone or corner of store so it looks like some one forgot it.6.)have fun watching people get a hand full of shit when they reach in it looking for treasure

jenoz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. bar101e

bar101e Guest

bar101e - Replied Oct 22, 2003

ummm..dude, that works for a bag filled with sand too, people just dont want to hit shit in thier car, period, i remeber reading a story about these kids cruising around on the freeway and they saw this huge box, being retards they decided to tear through it for a laugh, turns out there was a fucking fridge inside it that had fallen off a truck.how many laughs might you get with that one...none im guessing.

4. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Oct 22, 2003

Well, my option is for people with a little imagination and ingenuity. I tell ya what would get some laughs....maybe watching you and your "DARE to keep kids off drugs" attitude standing in for cardboard cat. But cars probably wouldn't swerve much less stop. I probably wouldn't.

I bet you were one of those student crossing guards or hall monitors that took their post a little too seriously back in the day. Oh, wait, you still do. Loser!

5. AevOne718

AevOne718 12oz Junior Member

AevOne718 - Replied Oct 22, 2003

When I used to live in Brooklyn my friend stole a massive tackle box from the bay. He gave it to me.

1. Take 8 pound test fishing line.
    2. Fill 2 liter soda bottle with candy, mice, legos, and pennies (Mostly legos and pennies).
    3. Tie a 5 meter line on both bottles.
    4. Put one on a parked car then go across the street and put the other on the parallel car.
    5. Hide.

It is much much more fun than it sounds.

AevOne718 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. space base

space base 12oz Senior Member

space base - Replied Oct 22, 2003

HAHAHAHAH, Im gonna do this.

space base - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik 12oz Senior Member

imported_dowmagik - Replied Oct 23, 2003

i got in some heat for acting like i was going to shoot myself in a bank parking lot once. good times.

imported_dowmagik - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. AevOne718

AevOne718 12oz Junior Member

AevOne718 - Replied Oct 23, 2003

Oh shit, I forgot my favorite pasttime.

It's beautiful. I mean, it really is, because it is an instant cure for boredom.

Can of peaches, ketchup(or like condiments), cup of coffee, soda, nail polish, paint can, etc... MAKE CARS RUN OVER THEM. I mean... it's like instinct.

AevOne718 - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  9. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet 12oz Elite Member

Swiffer Jet - Replied Oct 23, 2003

?

Swiffer Jet - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. bar101e

bar101e Guest

bar101e - Replied Oct 23, 2003

yeah, your right man, absolutely fucking brilliant."the cardboard cat" you are a goddamn genius.
    "WOW!, it looks soooo real!"

11. Jackson

Jackson 12oz Veteran Member

Jackson - Replied Oct 23, 2003

Go to kitchen, prepare 1 pot full of extremely strong coffee. Pour a cup add lots of milk so it is 'Glugable' and sugar to taste (the more the better for the sugar rush).
    Drink and repeat till there is no coffee left.
    See how you feel. Maybe then smoke a cigarette and go for a RUN to the shops...

Jackson - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. WISE

WISE 12oz Member

WISE - Replied Oct 23, 2003

I used to live in a part of town that was full of bums, and my street was like the hangout. We used to tape a dollar bill to some fishing line and set on our porch and get loaded watching the bums chase after it. most of them wouldn't realize it was on a string until we had pulled it all the way back up to our porch. One bum took it and put it in his pocket and kaept walking, we just pulled the line and it came right out of his pocket w/o him knowing. 40s + bum fishing = good times

WISE - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Oct 23, 2003

You're supposed to put cardboard cat out in the evening or at night jackfuck.
    And yes, you are right, i am a goddamn genius...better recognize bitch!

post any and all pictures of your own Cardboard Cat and/or results you get from leaving it in the road.

14. RoofTopKilla

RoofTopKilla 12oz Member

RoofTopKilla - Replied Oct 23, 2003

ill just throw my real cats in traffic an see wut happens..............pictures to come later
    [​IMG]

RoofTopKilla - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Oct 23, 2003

^^^
    Excellent...that's the spirit!