CAR PAINTJOBS - ADVICE..

JUSTONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well for what i know of he started from here in Hawaii writing Atak, then he we to San Diego (i think) to get up there, if Klevr is in San Diego then i guess thats where he went. he kept on writing Atak until he found out there was another Atak where he was. he was doing bad ass burners, and local writers thought it was the Atak from San Diego. so he got pissed and changed his name to Asalt! TE! ASK! GM!

my $.02

edit! he was HOD. rollin' with Detr but he doesn't wanna tell me why he doesn't rep it no more. tell me if you want pics.

well for what i know of he started from here in Hawaii writing Atak, then he we to San Diego (i think) to get up there, if Klevr is in San Diego then i guess thats where he went. he kept on writing Atak until he found out there was another Atak where he was. he was doing bad ass burners, and local writers thought it was the Atak from San Diego. so he got pissed and changed his name to Asalt! TE! ASK! GM!

my $.02

edit! he was HOD. rollin' with Detr but he doesn't wanna tell me why he doesn't rep it no more. tell me if you want pics.

i was down in san diego a few years ago and i was drinkin beers at this dudes house, and there was something that had some graffiti on it and the dude said his boy wrote ASALT and that he did the work, it didnt say asalt it said the dudes intials or something

Really appreciate the feedback - I have access to an airbrush so i might use it for detail.

I'm considering using spray paint and paint pens - presumably it doesn't matter provided i give it a tasty coat.

Liking that Asalt - like the pic too - he looks like a ghost

use the blue tape its great for everything especially sealing doors and stuff also dont cover the whole window up with the blue tape use plastic covering. it needs to seal good so it dosent get on your windows unless you want that lol :eek: