Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Car chases and benzes!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Aug 17, 2001.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

This is way off topic, (but what is ON topic anyways?)

check out www.bmwfilms.com

crasy car chases in the shiniest of benzes
    directed by the masters at work.
    ang lee, john frankenhiemer, guy ritchie...
    If you like a good cinematic chases...

like..WHOA!

2. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

oww HOT!

i love that shit, fast shiny cars. 740's are ill! nothing gets me going like a nice fast car and someone who knows how to handle one. speed......

yes yes i subscribe to the american materialistic manifesto.

those are well done.

------------------
    high plains drifter

[This message has been edited by ubejinxed (edited 08-17-2001).]

3. AlphaMega

AlphaMega Member

Correct if im wrong but last time i checked benzes were benz's and bmw's were beemers. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

------------------
    ?

4. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

well godamn you bring up a pretty good point there.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

6. TOY

TOY New Jack

eventhough i have no rason to run, theres something about a car chase that im drawn to. the cars i like are cars i feel can get away from cops if anything was to pop off. audis, bmws, benzs-all built for autobon(sp). its just that fucking helicoptor you cant get away from.

7. LUKY

LUKY Member

in vest in a shoulder fired anti aircraft missle for those peskt helocopter.