Car/Bass question

azert

Okay, this is a question for anyone who knows something about cars. A couple days ago, I got a capacitor and put it in. Now this morning when I got into my car, I noticed that my exhaust sounded unusually loud and deep. I revved the engine to make sure that it was my exhaust and sure enough it was. Now I don't have a performance exhaust so this worried me. I quickly checked to see if there were any holes in the muffler but there weren't so I was confused. When I turned my car back on, it still sounded loud. But when I stepped out of my car, it sounded normal. So then I figured out that it was my bass. I didn't have a cd in and the volume was at 0. I turned the volume up but the bass sounded the same. I turned the stereo off and the bass went off then.

Does anyone have an idea as why my bass reacted to the engine like that? Do you think it would have something to do with the capacitor? When I had the music on, I couldn't notice any change in the quality of the bass in the music so I dunno why the fuck it's doing that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived