Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

car accidents..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dialrocka4sho, Mar 13, 2002.

1. dialrocka4sho

dialrocka4sho Member

why the fuk is there such a thing... hey lets make something that will accidentally Fuk up ur car. thats foul play.

today i was commin home from an interview and i take the exit to come home & i guess i was goin a bit faster then i should have , since it was rainy.. i hit the breaks..& my car gets all crazy & so i try & turn the wheel. & with lil success... my car spins and the front end hit the guard rail... BULLSHIT!! im dam near passin out from shock&scaredum and i am sitting there with my car facing the wrong way on the exit.

i almost begin to cry, but try to act brave... i get off the exit & pullover.
    no big damage, just major scratches to the front end and my license plate has a new home to the far side of the front. Ugh, like i need this
    garbage. i have enought cash to dish out for other stuff & now my cars fuked up. i kno it could have been werse and im thankful its not.

so yay for that.. i duno i just dont see the point of accidents. the only other accident ive been in is when it was all icy & i was onmy way to werk & my car slid across the st & into a huge bush... hmmmm
    at least ive never hit a car.. knock on wood

i just needed to get that out... im alil stressed about it.

2. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

that blows... my truck hydroplanes super-easy. yet to hit anything cuz of it, but it is really fuckin scary... at least yer ok...

3. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

i dont thing theres ever been a point in getting into an accident, isnt the point not to get into one? ive had similar things happen but it didnt result in the car comming in contact with anything, just me hitting black ice at 6 30 new years day on my way to worl and sliding backwards for a good while going the wrong way and ending up at the other side of the road..had there been a car or truck comming the other way though, forget it..drivers seat window was facing oncommin traffic..

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

life sucks , go figure

5. *Police Chief Wiggum*

*Police Chief Wiggum* New Jack

i wish you would have died in that accident.

6. dialrocka4sho

dialrocka4sho Member

thanks vinyl...

as for G fukyermutha. how could u be so cold

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i have never been in a car accident excpet with my mother when i was six and we were going to the beach.

8. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

drunk driving is fun untill you drive your car into the a ditch doing cookies in a 94' NEAD accord and your neighbor calls the cops and your rocker gets busted.

9. Iris

Iris Banned

i have been in tons.

one was ice and it smahsed my poor litle car into bits, for some reason they fixed it instead of buying me a new one.

recently i was going 25mph (it was icy)on a curving bridge, there was a brand new lexus with under 100 miles on it and cops car behinf them. the ice made me slide into the cops car. i jumped out of my car freaked out that i hit a cop car excpet i slid on ice and knocked down a police officer.

i didn't get in trouble and the polce even were going to pay the damages, which are so minor it doesn't even matter.

which makes for a very good story.

10. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

ive been in 3.
    1. my junior year in highschool, i got a ride home from a friend...comming down a street in my neighborhood, some asshole has his ford excursion all the way on the left side of the road, so we assume hes parking, we pass by him and he turns into us our car did a sweet 180 and shut down, all that was on was some tejano music, shit was weird. the cop arrives, the guy says its his fault, a week later he takes us to court and wants to reverse the dicission...the judge was a bitch and said that the guy didnt have to pay for the damage to my friends car.

2. my senoir year in highschool, it was raining and i went out to get pizza for a class with some classmates, on the way back coming around a sharp ass corner, some bitch speeds through it and fishtails into the side of my vehicle fucking my rear drivers side quarter panel to hell. kids in the car say if it wasnt for my lighting quick reflexs to vear right, the oncomming car would have fishtailed head on. while the cop was writing the report we ate pizza. total damage, $2700

3. freshman year in college. another rainy ass day, heading over to a friends house to chill. going about 55 over an overpass, i see that the traffic is backed up just to about the top of the overpass at the last minute, slam on the brakes, attempt pumping them (no abs) while trying to turn onto the shoulder, too late. smash. car is totaled, windows shattered out, had a few minor glass cuts on my right arm and hand, had a mild burn on my right arm from the airbag. i was unconcious for some amount of time, dont know how long. woke up to some guy slowly passing shouting, 'are you okay?'. i give him the thumbs up. i think my ankles are broken but amazingly i am not hurt at all. cop says im fortunate i didnt break anything. that same day before the accident i picked up a reciept with a 6.66 total...i found that very strange...

i drive pretty slowly in the rain now, since the two that i was driving when they occured happened in the rain.

11. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

5 guys in a golf going around 130mph. slide off the road. hit a tree. car splits through the middle. worst one car accident in maine's history.

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

been in one. i dont even want to talk about it. horrible memories. but its fucked me up royally. im really terrified to drive now, and i always worry about my brother when im with him when hes driving or i know hes out driving. im always on alert when im with my parents going somewhere, im always warning them about the other cars. i always freak out. it sucks so much. i feel like ive aged ten years. i dont like having to drive unless i MUST. i dont like driving to spots far away. when i do drive im so careful now though. even though i was before. it sucks. it seems like, the kids i know that are bad drivers are always lucky and escape from getting into crashes.
    after my crash i was in a mood for days. i swore at henry ford and whoever invented the internal combustion engine. why the fuck couldnt we still drive around in horse carriages? what was wrong with them? you couldnt run a horse carriage into another horse carriage could you? or what about turtles? AAAAAARGH not healthy. im gonna go eat ice cream and think about sunshine and smiley faces.

--------------------------------
    my advice to you bootyshaker though, do not fuck yourself over like i did. you should continue driving. dont stop driving because youll get scared of it like me. drive as much as possible just be extremely careful.

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i been in zero if you exclude the time we peer pressured my bud to sit on top of the car and hold on to the bike rack , the he fell off when we turned the corner and scratched up his arm and leg .

14. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

same thing happened to me saturday, only i wasn't driving but still in my car. we hit the center divider though and it was a little worse than scratches.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i just wrote off a 95 golf about 3 weeks ago, now the bitch is trying to sue me. oh well at least my truck had a total of 37 dollars worth of damage.