car accidents because of looking at graf

JFKFC

has anybody besides me had near death experiences cause you're on the highway trying to look at graffiti, not paying attention to the road? i've done that a few times. i'm on the way to work, i'll see some new stuff, look over thinking "oh shit that's new who is that..." and next thing i know i'm being cut off by a truck. or i'll be in some other city i'm not familiar with and drive by graffiti--then be looking out the window and oh shit--the lane i'm in is about to end. is there anyone else out there who is that much of a nerd?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i should clarify---i've never actually gotten into a car accident over looking at graffiti, i've just had some near misses. like a couple times i've come really close to rear-ending people. that would be a really stupid way to crash your car but who knows i may still do it yet. actually, in response to the last post, i have also nearly crashed my car looking at booty. shit--i almost crash my car trying to find the next cd i want to put in. i guess i'm just an overall shitty driver, but my obsession with graffiti makes matters even worse.

Archived