car accidents are rad...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Tesseract

as long as noone get hurt

yup

and if you dont have to pay for any damage. other than that they are pretty fun. mine wasnt too big. weird how i dont really remember it though. i wish i had a video of it.

Guest illwill

oh yeah, right after i wrecked my truck i said to myself, wow, that was cool.:D if i hadnt wrecked my truck in april i wouldnt be hating life right now. damn it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

So, last may at 230 am i'm driving my girl home. As i pass from the big street near my house i see, Two police cars, One ambulance and a fire fighting truck on the other side of the street...i say to my girl "holy shit, someone got crashed hard" and she goes "i think i saw your mom there"....

thank god she's ok now

^^ wow i bet that sucked. i've been in 3 crashes. i was never driving though. my mom just left today on a plane....not jinxing anything. i hope she makes it to her location and back safe.

hey what a coincidence...she called just now and said she made it. yay!

Originally posted by DorkstaR

^^ wow i bet that sucked. i've been in 3 crashes. i was never driving though. my mom just left today on a plane....not jinxing anything. i hope she makes it to her location and back safe.

hey what a coincidence...she called just now and said she made it. yay!

knock knock knock

they are thrilling yes, but thats if you dont get hurt or fuck up your car. like a month and a half ago i was at the street races and i was just fucking around racing some honda civic, and i tried to pass him going like 90 miles per hour and i spun out. thank god i can drive because i just kept it in control even though i did like two donuts in the middle of the intersection, i never hit anyone or anything. it was funny caz the homie in the front seat put on the hazards (meaning you won the race) before i even finished spinning out, so it looked like i did it on purpouse caz i also stopped faced forward the same direction i was going in the first place.

ive been in a few accidents

the funniest was with my old truck...

i was coming up to a red light and there was another truck on bags next to me

so i laid my truck out and starting dragging some body

well behind me was this dumb chick in a lifted truck

she didnt see the red light or something because she kept on going

and ran up into the bed of my truck

totally smashing the rear skin and leaving a nasty crease in my bedside

Guest PAYROLL
Originally posted by socrates

I've always wondered how more than 10 cars get in an accident at one time....

They call it "fog," dicksmoke!

i was waling around town about 3 weeks ago, and down the main strret for cars, this big 18 wheeler (from mcdonalds) juts went right up the arse of a nice shiny, jeep. ohhow i laughed

Re: Re: car accidents are rad...

Originally posted by Dead End

Except when you lose three of your closest friends in one. Think about it.

sarcasm man, sarcasm...

accidents suck shit. my boy's car is fucked and i'm a little messed up. there's nothing cool about that at all. i broke the wheel off a car that he just bought.

Guest imported_Tesseract

ok, i gotta apologise for starting that preppie 'people get hurt' shit....crashed are rad like yard chases are also rad. If you dont get hurt or caught, its a dope rush.

On a sidenote, coincidents are funny. Yesterday i wrote the story about my parents accident and today i passed from the garage that we sold the destroyed car to. I was passing through the last months just to see the car but they kept it somewhere inside. Today it was parked right outside, new door, looked like a mess....it was so fucked up i realised it was my dads car from the keychain...i supose they had it ready for a new paint...its the first time i see that car after the crash....RIP car:(

Guest HESHIANDET

ok so yes it sucks one of your (maybe our) friends got inan accident and might be a tad banged up. real question is " IS THE FUCKING VW OK??!!!!" god please tell me niggah...

side note:

ive been in so many fucking accidents. its to the point where when an accident is about to happen and life goes into that slow motion thing, im able to cross reference my past experiences, knowledge of vehicle dynamics, car controll and make a pretty good assesment of how bad the crack up is going to be. to the point of where ive started laughing when the accident is happening.

im stupid, i should race cars.

damn man, i hate hearing about a dope gti getting hemmed like that, especially an a2.... actually the assumption is that it was dope, since fr8o was pushing it... :) hope you're ok man- good luck with that car and your boy...

on a lighter note, i'm getting some 18" BBS RCs

Archived