Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

car accident

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by metallix, Nov 3, 2001.

1. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Me and my friend were driving home from the mall, we passed a street festival, on sunrise highway. Some guy 2 cars back, hit some women in front of him , the women hit us, and we hit some guy in front of Us. Our car was fucked in the back, emergency brakes broke, muffler shitted out, key would come out of the ignition, and his trunk wouldnt close. The women behind us got taken out on stretchers to the hospital, their seats were bent out of shape , their entire car totalled. the guy who caused it all was fine. his POS car was worth $4k , the front totalled but nothing happened to him injury wise. me and my friends necks fucking kill from the whiplash, it sucks,..fuck stupid people.

2. SOZER

SOZER Member

its been a year to the day since the day my friend got his lisecene and the same day he crashed us into a telephone pole and i got it worst of all and thought id need surgery on my hip, since then 2 people i knew died, one i didnt like all that much but i feel bad for his family i guess and the other was my best friend both died in seperate accidents but those things suck.

nsk-vc

3. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

werent you the guy who totalled his car a few months ago? i dunno some one crashed theyre white care and posted the pic in here.

4. SOZER

SOZER Member

nope not me

5. Insomniak

Insomniak New Jack

who were the guys that died

6. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

did one of the people who got hit drive a geo..?

----------------------------------
    tha car that brings great joy and happyness to you when your driving on the highway doing your top speed .25 . and at that speed the paint starts to chip. ahhhhh i love tat car. it gets me where i want to be . IN THE BREAK DOWN LANE.

7. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

Why did the guy hit the girl who hit you and made you hit someone else?
    did he give a reason?

8. metallix

metallix Elite Member

yea, there was a street fair happening across from the highway, he said he "glanced" over , and didnt notice that traffic stopped, and then CRASH

9. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

car accidents suck.

bump for no reason.

10. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

that was me...luckly no was was hurt...

11. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

i have a honda key on my key ring from when i hit a telephone poll at 70.it was anice to
    v6 all leather with the wood grain.i got a little burn on my Lo fleece pants but thats it.i idnt have a
    skratch on me

12. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

me and two friends were driving on the freeway once and we were all wasted and the kid in the back seat went to throw his cig out the window when he accually droped it on the drivers lap he started bugging out and took his eyes off the road and WHAM!! we ran head first into the median and fliped a few times and i broke my arm and fractured my skull yeah car crashes suck balls

13. tEkRoCkS

tEkRoCkS Veteran Member

i was driving with this stupid kid yesterday hes live in this city his whole life and he gets lost everywhere and he almost crashed a few times im never getting in his car again.......fuckin a.