Canvases from Tuff City:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by aimsTOplease

wow that shits expensive if i wanna a peice in my room ill take a flick of cpes throw and enlarge it my self but 700 bones damn!

Actually the price of the Ces joints arent bad compared to other graffiti canvases. Also the prices of the paintings that FX had at their show were much more.

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by 4th miracle

thats like saying why would i buy a van gogh when i could just open a coffee table book and see a flik of it...

I think comparing Cope to Van Gogh is a bit much. And I kinda think a throw up done in paint marker on a canvas is pretty cheap. If you check out the Ces, Yes2 and Per joints they are done on fairly small canvases with spray paint, Now thats quality!

winers..

Its called the laws of supply and demand. If cope couldnt get that kind of money for the piece, he would lower the price, if he really wanted to sell it. I've done a few canvases that I woulnt sell for less than 600 bucks just because of the amount of time and effort put into the piece. If no one's willing to shell out that type of money for it cool, I'd rather keep them for myself if I can't get what their worth to me. What it boils down to is the artist should never sell himself short or he is just wasting his own time.

WINERS.. IS RIGHT.

That T-Kid is fucking ill, and looks better in person...and who gives a fuck if Cope even uses a crayon to do a canvass...the fact of the matter is.. The nigga can do what he wants cuz he can. Now go watch his video for the 20th time

Originally posted by CRUK1GMCWCM

Why would I buy that COPE throw when i can just open any new york based zine and see a flic of it?

I presonally would buy an "In" throw up on a canvas. But thats just me.

Archived