Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CANUCKS WIN IN OVERTIME 5-4

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by reach.4, Apr 18, 2004.

1. reach.4

reach.4 New Jack

Who saw this game? Vancouver tottaly blew it by losing a 4-0 lead to a 4-4 tie and then won it in overtime to even the series 3 games to 3.
    Holla for your home team!
    anybody who was downtown and got flicks... post up, it was party fun all across the city...

2. 23578

23578 Elite Member

holla

saw the last three periods, it was crazyness, end to end action, but no goals, well that one goal. i would like to see the highlights of the first three.

3. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Dammit, I missed this game! I was hanging out with nerds who would rather drink beer and play xbox than watch some good old playoff hockey. And they call themselves Leaf fans.

YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING HATE? “FANS” WHO TELL ME TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL BECAUSE IT AIN’T A LEAF GAME! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT? SERIOUSLY, THAT’S LIKE BEING A TONY HAWK FAN, BUT NOT LIKING SKATEBOARDING. OR LOVING THE YANKEES, BUT HATING BASEBALL. WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ENJOYING A SPORT FOR WHAT IT IS; THESE IGNORANT FUCKS REFUSE TO EVEN CHECK THE SCORE OF THE CANADIENS GAME BECAUSE IT ISN’T THE LEAFS. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHECK THE SCORE ON A GAME? 1 SECOND…OH, FUCK IT, JUST PUT IT ON THAT TIRED OLD DOCUMENTARY ON SNAKES ON DISCOVERY CHANNEL, PUT THE VOLUME REAL LOW, AND SMOKE BONG HITS. YEAAAHHHH, FUCKING MORONS!

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

THEY OBVIOUSLY AIN’T FANS. GODDDAMMMITITT, THERE ARE SO MANY FUCKIN BANDWAGON JUMPERS IN THIS CITY. GIRLS THINK THEY CAN GET DATES BY SAYING “GO LEAFS GO” IN THE BAR DURING REGULAR SEASON.

THAT’S WHY I PRIDE MYSELF ON NOT WEARING ANYTHING LEAFS. I GOT RED WINGS SHIRTS, AND MIGHTY DUCKS JERSEYS, BUT NOTHING LEAF RELATED. FUCK ALL THEM LOSERS, POT HEADS, IMMIGRANTS WHO HAVE NO REAL INTEREST IN HOW OUR TEAM DOES!

5. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Yeah that was an awesome game. It had me on the edge of my seat.

:king:

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahaha.....man, I was watching it at my friends house, drinking, and as soon as we went down 3-0, we turned it off. Game over. Played foosball, drank more and more, ate kraft dinner with hotdogs, come back and it's 4-3. We make it 4-4 while my friend was in the bathroom, and then watch us lose in triple overtime. It was intense. And I don't even like hockey.......

7. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

this game was probably the best game of the playoffs so far...

8. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

No doubt. The OT periods were end to end pressure.

Lets hope that Auld practises saving deflection shots for game 7.

GEEZ

9. Easy E

Easy E Member

honestly, i havent watched many games this season, but when i heard it was 4-4 going into over time, i had to watch.

10. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

hell yeah

such a hype game.
    downtown vancouver got hectic as fuck but i forgot my camera at home.

11. ENOS2002

ENOS2002 New Jack

yo

what happened with tonights ottawa/toronto matchup???last time i saw it was 1-1 and it was heading into overtime...someone post the results of that game???ottawa senators were turning it on and both teams were playing some great playoff hockey...haveagoodnight long live america & canada

12. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

Re: yo

really good game.
    senators win in 2nd overtime 2 - 1

13. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

i live in the heart of downtown vancouvers celibration area for shit like this and its not fun....suburbian kids driving around honking all night.