CANT PULL BLACK CHICKS HAIR DURING SEXOLA

mr_president

:lol:

to those that have fucked a chick in the butt, i might be gettng the chance soon, and i was wondering if you had a girl that was a virgin, and you took it, so you know she is clean, would you fuck her in the ass without a rubber or would you still rock one???

on the other hand, girls been pissing me the fuck off lately... cant find any fine ones that are single. shit is just not happening. i need sexola.

fuck..

:lol: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um. i have had sex with a girl in the butt without a condom.

i suggest not doing it.

i also suggest not doing it to a virgin. girl is going to remember you forever.. only do shit with her if you really care for her. this shit means alot to girls tease. alot. dont fuck around with peoples emotions.

on 12 oz its ok to act like a total retard, but in real life watch yourself and take care of others.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

on 12 oz its ok to act like a total retard, but in real life watch yourself and take care of others.

well put.

tease, you should just make her your chick if youre gonna be bonin, but if its not worth it...fuck it.

be smooth..try not to go all out on animal thrusting on a virgin..make her like the sex, like its always gonna be smooth wiht you and slowly bring out the animal.

Rockin the poop shoot huh? Definitely use alot of Lube when you go at it..i.e spit, KY, or lotion..Condom is highly recommended, but personally wearing a condom is like swimming with your clothes on, still highly recommended though.

The only problem is: I always feel like a molester or some kind of pervert after floatin the chocolate highway. Not a good scene for me, but nothing some good head can't fix....I'm done..