Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CANT PULL BLACK CHICKS HAIR DURING SEXOLA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mr_president, Aug 15, 2003.

1. mr_president

mr_president Banned

:lol:

to those that have fucked a chick in the butt, i might be gettng the chance soon, and i was wondering if you had a girl that was a virgin, and you took it, so you know she is clean, would you fuck her in the ass without a rubber or would you still rock one???

on the other hand, girls been pissing me the fuck off lately... cant find any fine ones that are single. shit is just not happening. i need sexola.

fuck..

:lol: :king:

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

um. i have had sex with a girl in the butt without a condom.

i suggest not doing it.

i also suggest not doing it to a virgin. girl is going to remember you forever.. only do shit with her if you really care for her. this shit means alot to girls tease. alot. dont fuck around with peoples emotions.

on 12 oz its ok to act like a total retard, but in real life watch yourself and take care of others.

3. iloveboxcars

ok, so im acouple too many beers in the hole right now.

but im pretty sure my advice is still valid.

4. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Seriously, what?

Rubber=YES. Don't be an idiot. Especially for ass sex. Unless you've been together for awhile and trust each other.

Don't you have any common sense?

5. mr_president

mr_president Banned

iloveboxcars- she isnt a virgin anymore, we've had sex now for awhile, i said she was when i got to her.... meaning i took it.

effyoo- yea i got common sense, but i do trust her, i know im the only one she's been with, so i thought it might be cool, messy but cool...

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Tease - you can get disease merely from the filthy poop that lurks inside of the cavity of heaven..... you always need a condom when rocking out in her ass.

7. Dirty_habiT

hahaha, I'm kinda teetering on the situation myself.

8. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

I'll see your teeter and raise you a stagger. Welcome to the club.

9. mr_president

mr_president Banned

wordola... good looking outola.

:D

10. iloveboxcars

hahaham,

i might be laughing at this only because i am drunk.

but im still laughing.

11. Dirty_habiT

thanks.... ante up!!

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

well put.

tease, you should just make her your chick if youre gonna be bonin, but if its not worth it...fuck it.
    be smooth..try not to go all out on animal thrusting on a virgin..make her like the sex, like its always gonna be smooth wiht you and slowly bring out the animal.

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Ante up? I'm just gonna tell you to drink tasty beer and lots of it.

YUM! What are you drinking?

San Miguel lager (Imported, product of Philippines): x 6 (good beer, recommended)

TNT Beer-Biere (product of Canada): x 6

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

PS Now I understand all the silly threads.

15. iloveboxcars

i am drinking sierra mist, about to move on to the hefewiezen.