Can't get it up!?!?!?!

Fox Mulder

I had the most embarassing situation of my life. me and home girl i am interestedd in finally go at it tonight. i'm prescribed to cough medidine with codiene in it plus i kill a half bottle of gold schlagger and take few bumps of that white lady. we are doing our thing. she goes down on me, i go down on her. everything is cool. then it comes time to get to business. i enter her, then i totally lose it. she seems to understand(girl is on my nuts). i feel like the biggest jackass in the world. god help me!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Fox Mulder

nah, i just edited misspeslings cause i'm so shitfaced and embarrased tonight. but me and her are still on for tomorrow night so i must have done something right...

if you fuck up tomorow night you know thats bad

I had the most embarassing situation of my life. me and home girl i am interestedd in finally go at it tonight. i'm prescribed to cough medidine with codiene in it plus i kill a half bottle of gold schlagger and take few bumps of that white lady. we are doing our thing. she goes down on me, i go down on her. everything is cool. then it comes time to get to business. i enter her, then i totally lose it. she seems to understand(girl is on my nuts). i feel like the biggest jackass in the world. god help me!!!

your problem is the drugs not a limp dick or your gay.

Guest im not witty

hahaha. oh man. just put it out of your mind. if you dwell on it, youre gonna be giving her the ol' soft serve everytime. just get into it, get excited, and go zen master, white out your mind,

otherwise it's..........

J-E-LL-O!

a while ago, i was on a shit load of antidepressants and it began to become a problem.

seriously, you dont think about shit like this, or think about how much it effects you, until it happens. you're so used to just getting hard every time the wind blows, that when all of a sudden you cant, it's like.. heyyyyy, WTF?

but yeah, chalk it up to the drugs, get off it an you should be fine.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

i enter her

How poetically PC of you.

So far I haven't had this problem, but I know it will inevitably happen one day. I just make sure I keep duct tape and a pencil (unsharpened) handy.

I’m glad I’m not the only one…it’s happened to me a total of three times to three different girls. I ended up getting a second chance with two of ‘em. The key is to not think about it, or you’ll get performance anxiety, and it won’t happen again. But for real, you should pack a blue pill in your wallet just in case. If you’re really worried, that is. And eat her out good.

I am 100% sure it was the 'white lady'.

If I even see 'her', my balls immediately pull up

and try to get back inside. If I can still get it up,

there's no way I'm going to finish. Add booze to the

mix and there's no fucking way it's going to work.

If there's a visable physical change, and there usually is,

just imagine the havoc going on inside. yikes!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I just make sure I keep duct tape and a pencil (unsharpened) handy.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mannnnn foxmulder... i feel you completely! About a month ago... i go out partying and start eating norcos... then i start snorting oxycontin and pop a few valiums. i drink a few glasses of wine and then i break out the pretty... i start doing lines, and the next thing i know im in bed with the girl of my dreams... this goregeous asian punk rock girl and shes getting me naked. we make out and everything is well... and she goes down on me, i go down on her, then i grab the condom... slide it on and get into her and she starts riding me... i feel it DIE inside of her. WORST shit ever! i dont even know how to explain the embarassment. she understood and told me she'd take a raincheck... but still... fuckin sucked. i crawled out of her bed went into her bathroom and snorted more oxycontin, then came back and passed out next to her. needless to say... we dont talk much.

that shit sucked.

Archived