Can't focus for shit.

Soup BDC

Summer time and I'm working +3 side projects (web design, shirts, top secret industrial design stuff). I've been working all day, staying up till four or so getting shit done, but now I'm finding it hard to focus, and I'm tired all day.

I'm avoiding the answer to my problem being sleep, since I want 25 hours a day to get shit done. Anyone want to recommend vitamins, teas, supplements, energy drinks, cigarettes, or speed?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

STOP MASTURBATING!!!! Seriously when I stop and know I am going to stop masturbatingfor a while i get so much shit done its great. But then you gotta get a gallon jug to put you jizz in cause that shit gets built up so if you dont you couldf end up spackling a wall

dude if you got focus problems get this prescription drug called focus factor it works heres some info on it http://www.berkeleywellness.com/html/ds/dsFocusFactor.php

Was this a joke? You linked to a place that said this:

"Bottom Line: Some interesting ingredients, but this formulation is not backed by research. No product on the market will boost your memory."