CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS LEFT THAT THREADLESS

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

The new jason Bourne movie, the bourne supermacy is OFF THE FUCKIN HOOK...i think its by far the best action film i've seen in half a decade....if you havent, you better

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Really? i dont know in my eyes that shit was tighter than a goats turd....best carchase, best photography, super tense violence/getaway scenes, awesome women, not a single bite of special effects...real awesome cinematography...did you like the matrix 2 and 3?

for those who thought it was cool, you should check 'bloody sunday' by the same director..hot shit

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah, mostly cause in real fights you dont know what the fuck is going on...you'll fuckin love it man, trust the international squadrum of awesome mummafuckies or whatever seeking said when he forgot how we're called, haha

and damon fits perfectly, believe it or not

Originally posted by Tesseract

did you like the matrix 2 and 3?

I liked Matrix 1... because it was an innovative and groundbreaking sci-fi flick, thus providing a little shock value. Matrix 2 was alright, and Matrix 3 felt a little empty... probably because they really didn't touch on anything new. But I can't say I blame them... it is very difficult to outdo something as revolutionary and trend-setting as the original Matrix.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Casual T.

Matrix 2 was alright, and Matrix 3 felt a little empty... probably because they really didn't touch on anything new. But I can't say I blame them... it is very difficult to outdo something as revolutionary and trend-setting as the original Matrix.

well you see, if you refer to matrix 2 and 3 as 'alright' and a 'little empty' while you call the supremacy trash you really got your shit mixed up.

Yeah, mostly cause in real fights you dont know what the fuck is going on...you'll fuckin love it man, trust the international squadrum of awesome mummafuckies or whatever seeking said when he forgot how we're called, haha

and damon fits perfectly, believe it or not

you're probably right. these days it takes a pretty special movie to drag me to the cinema to sit among the filth with the peasants, so i don't go very often.

i did go and see hellboy a little while ago. don't ask me why i wasted my money on that shit, but i did.

well you see, if you refer to matrix 2 and 3 as 'alright' and a 'little empty' while you call the supremacy trash you really got your shit mixed up.

You're probably right. Maybe "trash" was too harsh... but I did sit through the movie unimpressed and bored as hell.

actually, i have heard nothing but horrible reviews, mostly about the camera wrok and the chase scene's. however, i remember leaving the theater after the first one. that was a fuckin badass movie. and when i heard a second was going to happen i was equally excited. i havent seen it yet, but im sure when i do ill like it, fuck the critics. shits gonna be off the hook.

that movie gets the mad thumbs up, i didn't even see the first one but the second one was awesome. good action film. not confusing at all unless you're a dumbass.

as for best action movie you've seen in the past 5 yrs... did you not see bad boys 2? big fan of that movie here... i thought it was awesome. i left the theatre very impressed that it was better than the first.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

quentin tarantino is a great director, but he didn't direct hero. All he did was bring it to the states. The problem is when people see his name they instantly make the assumption that he directed the movie.

Yeah I hate it when people keep givin Tarantino credit for it. But I can't blame 'em; that "Tarantino Presents" can be misleading.

Tarantino had no part in writing, producing, or directing the movie.

Originally posted by Casual T.

Tarantino had no part in writing, producing, or directing the movie.

in fact tarantino had nothing to do with any part of making that film, he just got hero a distributor in america who wanted to drag more punters in by sticking "tarantino presents" on it