cannnnnnnnnnnaduhHH

krs702

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by krs702@Apr 3 2006, 09:17 AM

EY, for those AMERICANS OR CANADIANS OR WHOEVA U IS

how easy u get in / outta canada

LIKE COULD I DRIVE THRU ?

which hi ghway do u suggest i take for less cars following me?

canaduh even got cops?

Canada has NO cops... smuggle all the **** you'd like homeboy...

Edit* I wrote Cnada

I've actually never had a problem with American customs officers when entering the US at Windsor, Fort Eire, Niagra, and the crossing just east of kingston. They usually just take a look at my (expired) licence. But the Canadian customs officers are the biggest dicks when I try to come back.

Originally posted by krs702@Apr 3 2006, 10:13 AM

yeyeye u wont be sayin that as i fly thru customs witout their permission. miss , cum stain.

Fuck that, theyll shoot you with the maple syrup gun....

...and when they tie you down for questioning: Theyll make you listen to anne murray until you shoot yourself.

Truth.

the coolest thing about canada is that you can bring in drugs bc theyre all legal there. just make sure you say that you are "claiming" them when asked if "you have anything you want to claim?" if you dont, you can and will be charged with illegal possession. always claim the drugs when going in!!!

Guest Resurrection

THERE NEEDS TO BE MINUTEMEN SETTING UP SHOP ON THE CANADIAN/U.S. BORDER. CANADIANS AND AMERICANS CRISSCROSS THE BORDER ILLEGALLY ALL THE TIME, AND OVERSTAY THEIR VISAS AND/OR SIMPLY LIVE IN THE OTHER COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. A CANADIAN TOLD ME CALIFORNIA HAS THE HIGHEST CANADIAN POPULATION OUTSIDE OF CANADA.

THE FACT IS AMERICAN WHITES AND THE MINUTEMEN AREN'T CONCERNED ABOUT OTHER WHITES COMING INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. IF YOU LOOK LIKE THEM YOU'RE ALRIGHT IN THEIR BOOK.