Cannizzle Ox

phism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard that Vordul Megala and Ashanti were doin' a song together, and Aesop Rock and Charlie Baltimore are in the lab right now workin' on a new joint. Shits gonna be HOT!:lol:

*(I'm sorry this is amusing to me)*

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

theyre good but the beats are like some weird futuristic shit.

I love the beats that El-P did for the Cold Vein album. Those styles of beats are, kinda like, his signature style; and kats are bitting his shit [*cough* the neptunes* cough*], but that's just my opinion.

Guest SayOne

feel like takin antacid tabs kids? theyll fuk you up!!!

Originally posted by DREDZ

I love the beats that El-P did for the Cold Vein album. Those styles of beats are, kinda like, his signature style; and kats are bitting his shit [*cough* the neptunes* cough*], but that's just my opinion.

thank you jesus someone agrees with me, those dumb fuck wannabes trying to act like there inovators...GOD I HOOPE THEY DIE!!

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

can someone please explain what this stupid backpacker phenomenon is to me? it sounds flat out retarded and very much like the hip hop version of "emo" music. except with backpacks rather than mesh hats. whatever. stupid stupid stupid.

It's funny to me when I see people going around acting like asses and frontin' on independent hip hop music, calling it "backpacker" and whatnot. Get off that bullshit. It's just music. It doesn't make you "cool" if you listen to it, and it doesn't make you "cool" if you don't. It just boggles my mind when people constantly go around acting as if they're on some sort of higher level than someone who enjoys indie rap. If you don't like the shit, then cool, it's just not your cup of tea, period. I happen to think that Cann Ox, and alot of other artist in their genre of music ,are very talented, and very hard-working and I'm sure that they wouldn't appreciate having their music put in a box with some "stupid backpacker phenomenon"

...but, of course, that's just my opinion.

Archived