Cannibal Ox.

soopafeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

weird. i was looking around amazon.com today.

and they have all these lists compiled by users of their favorite cds. and in all the "best REAL hiphop cds of the year" lists, cannibal Ox was named. it almost makes me want to check it out. almost.

dont sleep on Frou Frou though. thats some great music, no lie.

I listened to it for awhile-----but then went back to listening to plain instrumentals......The F word instro is sick.......

i saw can ox early last year sometime....i never heard of them before then and i was like "yo.....this shits the shit"....super nice guys too from what i saw when they were just kind of chilling with everyone after.....picked up the cold vein right there and its been in my regular rotation for awhile. iron galaxy is tight....umm......the f word of course.....lots of other stuff too.

thumbs up.

THE CAN THE OX THE OX

CAN-O IS NICE BUT VAST AIRE EXCEEDS OVER MEGA FOR ALOT OF THE ALBUM...I JUST LIKE LISTENING TO VAST CUZ THAT OTHER NIGGA BE GETTIN ME ANNOYED WIT HIS LYRICS. DEFINATLEY A HOT ALBUM THOUGH BUT NO WAY IS IT THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR. UNLESS WE GIVIN OUT BACKPACKER AWARDS.

i had never heard the album before about an hour ago... BOOTY.

i dont know what happend... 5 years ago, i probably would have liked this album, but now it ranges from being so-so, to wack. vast is my nomination for most over-rated emcee since group home became popular just based off primos production. their beats are forgetable for the most part... they rap about the same tired shit, but dont even do it in an amusing way.

i dont know, i guess maybe im just too old for this shit, but shit was boring to me. listening to vast talk about getting ass, when the ugly motherfucker weighs close to 400 pounds and couldnt get fucked in a thai whore-house is just tired. i'll take aesop rock or el-p over them any day of the week.

my pick for best hip hop album of the year?

'da babylonienz'

oh you didnt know? better ask somebody...

VAST AIRE? LOL

FAT JABBA LOOKING NEGRO

TRUST MARLBORO, I CAN REMEMBER WALKIN DOWN THE BLOCK WITH SOME CHICK WHO GOT BEHIND ME AND MY BOY BECAUSE HE WAS SWEATING HER AND SHE DIDN'T WANT HIS OBESE ASS TO SPOT HER...

WHAT DOES THAT STORY COUNT FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, BUT HE SEEMS LIKE KIND OF A HERB... HOPE HE AT LEAST GETS LAID THESE DAYS...

ANYHOOO I'M NOT FEELING HIS MUSIC AND THAT'S MY MAIN CRITICISM OF HIS MUSIC... AS FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR? UMMMMMM... NO! NOT EVEN CLOSE DUDE, TO EVEN SUGGEST THAT YOU GOTTA BE TRYING TOO HARD... GET A LIFE, EAT A DICK, AND LISTEN TO SOME REAL SHIT...

Archived