Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cannibal ox

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BoB Hope ONER, Jun 27, 2001.

1. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

so what do people think.?

im listening to it right now.. im guessing some of you have picked it up on wax or on compact discdick technology.

2. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

8=======D
    IM STILL AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![ b]MAKE IT STOP[/b]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…buuuuuuut, Im leaving now. C-ya!
    Oh yeah, Cannibal OX. ¡Caldo Calienté!
    G' Night!
    I might get banned for that one. [​IMG]

3. SKOTREL

SKOTREL Member

man if its anything like the 2 joints they did on the def jux EP its gonna be HOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!(hot,not hoot)I will pick it up on wax soon oh yes I will....bwah hahahahaha

4. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

i've had it for a couple of weeks. i really like what i've heard. but, i've only listened to the first record. i've been real busy and i've been listening to other stuff. so i guess i'm a herb.
    i think it's good, but it hasn't blown me out of the water. lots and friends and stuff hyping it- maybe that's why i'm reserved.
    but then again i haven't given it a fair shake by any standards.
    sorry bob. i've got a case of shitbrain.

5. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

damn it bob hope, skip to the chase. you want to know whether or not people like the artwork inside...don't you? i read through street punks like you..

6. stiches

stiches Member

bob did you do the work inside?

7. BoB Hope ONER

haha..

..your such an ass.

..stitches.. no i didnt do the work on the inside cover.

hahah.. no..but its a good joke.

ive listened to it about 4 times now.

i guess my mood has changed each time.. but ive liked it 2 out of the four..

the beats are great.. i mean.. its producto.. not that all he touches is gold.. but.. he has details.. and just unique touches.. nice feel.. production wise there is a variety.. lyrically.. they have some great metaphors and shit that kind of makes me laugh because its just some good imagery..

but.. they use alot of the same setups.. patterns and such..
    still solid album

ive heard alot of the tracks off the attoms family jawn.. and i want that one.. like small violin..

want to pick that up

also the jigmastas jawn.
    oh.. and i just heard about this jawn

bobbito (cucumber slice) and dj spinna did this 2 disc stevie wonder compilation which ive heard is dumb butters.. ok.. well

goodnight.

8. Bare

Bare Guest

I liked Cannibal Ox on Def Jux, Co-Flow realy shined on that one though. Cannibal Ox alone...the beats are exactly that, El Producto, so they're super fresh, but Cannibal Ox is kind of, I don't know...

9. definatley feelin it
    the more i listen to it the more i like it
    elp definatley comes correct
    vein is my favorite track

too bad what went down
    a good example of how serious this stoopid internet shit can be taken
    fukkin rediculous...

ps- bob, i met an aquantance of your workin at pearl here...
    and you dont know?!?!?

------------------
    Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

10. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

the can ox is dope.....atleast to me...
    el ps new production...wow....dopeshit.

11. SCOTCH WHISKEO

SCOTCH WHISKEO Dirty Dozen Crew

I was fortunate enough to be in the studio with these guys when they were putting together this joint with the "FONDLE 'EM ALL STARS", production by EL-P and verses from Godfather Don and MF DOOM were ill, I dont know if it has come out yet, they were still waiting for Cage to come spit his verse. Has anyone heard this yet???? Oh yeah respect to Vast-Air and Vordul...keep on doing it, fuck an internet beef.

12. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

bob.
    your brother bobbito gave me a copy of that stevie wonder set with spinna. if you like stevie... man you'll have to be changing some undies...

13. BoB Hope ONER

..dusty.. who what where? refresh my memory.. any messages that need to be passed on? email me.. [email protected]

keo.. im jealous.

bare i like cannibal ox.. its good...not amazing. but.. i mean not much is.

tearz.. gonna pick it up tomorrow. hopefully.
    if not saturday.

nina simone is playing tonight.

gladys night is playing soon.

painted today listening to Take 5.. isnt that funny.. ?..well maybe it isnt but..i guess you had to be there.

sunburnt.. blah.

14. Raels

Raels Member

I like what I've heard from it. Iron Galaxy's a nice cut .. Ridiculoid was good.